Doctor Who - Peter Capaldi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2015, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2015 04:44 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Doctor Who - Peter Capaldi
(22-02-2015 04:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 04:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  If you mean this Doctor... I'm not dissin him, but...
You're right! Meh! Undecided Cute little red head companion tho, huh? Wink

The 11th character wise is pretty good. I think he is a great Doctor. I do not care much for his stories though. Amy is hot and awesome.

I'm only up to 4! Any episode with the Daleks automatically gets a 5-star rating! Blush But so far only the Beast Below had a story I wanted to know about. The space whale reminded me of one of the early Star Trek: TNG episodes.
The return of the weeping angels? Meh. Not a fan of those.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else wish the Doctor would choose, for his next companion, a woman who's an orphan w/o a significant other, & who doesn't have important things to do before running around space & time like, idk, GETTING MARRIED etc...? I ain't complainin, but the whole "you care more about the Doctor than you do me" thang gets old! Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
24-02-2015, 05:35 PM
(24-02-2015 05:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Is it just me, or does anyone else wish the Doctor would choose, for his next companion, a woman who's an orphan w/o a significant other, & who doesn't have important things to do before running around space & time like, idk, GETTING MARRIED etc...? I ain't complainin, but the whole "you care more about the Doctor than you do me" thang gets old! Undecided

Donna kinda had a good deal. Her grandpa knew where she was, and was happy about it, her mom was a bitch and didn't care much if I remember right.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-02-2015, 05:51 PM
(24-02-2015 05:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 05:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Is it just me, or does anyone else wish the Doctor would choose, for his next companion, a woman who's an orphan w/o a significant other, & who doesn't have important things to do before running around space & time like, idk, GETTING MARRIED etc...? I ain't complainin, but the whole "you care more about the Doctor than you do me" thang gets old! Undecided

Donna kinda had a good deal. Her grandpa knew where she was, and was happy about it, her mom was a bitch and didn't care much if I remember right.

Yes, I thought Donna's mom was kind of a bitch, too.
At least she wasn't dum like the mom from Hungry Earth/Cold Blood! Dodgy
I got a husband & son down in Lizardville, and a dad who needs a cure to their tongue poison, so I think I'll kill the reptilian woman I coulda used to exchange hostages with... Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-02-2015, 06:42 PM
So... Doctor Sung, or Sol, or whatever the frizzy haired gal with the nice butt's name is, is the Doctors wife, Amy's daughter, and been in that jail cell all this time for murdering the Doctor who wasn't the Doctor but a robot with a crew of miniaturized people inside it? Blink
And she's part TimeLord? Unsure

28-02-2015, 07:25 PM
River song!!! Big Grin

So funny you just posted about her. I'm watching all the episodes with her in it in the order of her timeline. You know, cause their timelines are backwards? This is gunna be fun Yes

I love river and the doctor Heart

[Image: MpPiFTw.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
28-02-2015, 07:34 PM
(28-02-2015 07:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  River song!!! Big Grin

So funny you just posted about her. I'm watching all the episodes with her in it in the order of her timeline. You know, cause their timelines are backwards? This is gunna be fun Yes

Never thought of doing that! Ohmy
Thumbsup

28-02-2015, 08:25 PM

Ew.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-02-2015, 08:30 PM

I love Alex Kingston. Heart

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-02-2015, 08:49 PM
What I want to see is a companion who is not a female or the husband of the female companion.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ