Doctor Who - Peter Capaldi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Doctor Who - Peter Capaldi
Personally I like that all the answers werent spoon fed to us. Leaves it open for later on which I'm totally cool with.

As for Clara yeah I'm a bit over clara as a character. I miss Amy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2014, 03:17 PM
(17-09-2014 03:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Personally I like that all the answers werent spoon fed to us. Leaves it open for later on which I'm totally cool with.

We all miss Amy. Amy was awesome. Her and Rory could always make my allergies act up Hobo

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-09-2014, 03:22 PM
(17-09-2014 03:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Personally I like that all the answers werent spoon fed to us. Leaves it open for later on which I'm totally cool with.

No, it's not that things weren't answered. But they were just rather dismissed. Like the chalk, the thing on the bed, the knocks, the screams, all of it. DISMISSED, without so much as a second thought because all it was was the Doctor being afraid of the dark.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
17-09-2014, 03:25 PM
(17-09-2014 03:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

No, it's not that things weren't answered. But they were just rather dismissed. Like the chalk, the thing on the bed, the knocks, the screams, all of it. DISMISSED, without so much as a second thought because all it was was the Doctor being afraid if the dark.

Agreed, that drove me crazy!

As for the Clara character, I like that she kind of goes in-between regular life and Tardis life, and that she has played such a big role in the doctor's life so far.
nkt just visiting him as a child but being spread over his time-line to protect him, etc
She keeps the doctor somewhat in check when his ego gets too big, but I guess all of the companions do that in one form or another.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
17-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Thats too bad you didnt like it. It was amazing Lol.
17-09-2014, 04:03 PM
(17-09-2014 03:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  ......that she has played such a big role in the doctor's life so far.
nkt just visiting him as a child but being spread over his time-line to protect him, etc
She keeps the doctor somewhat in check when his ego gets too big, but I guess all of the companions do that in one form or another.

This is what I love about Clara, she has always been there when it mattered, River had that role for awhile, now Clara does.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
21-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Really liked the Robin Hood Episode. Gonna be watching the ones I missed so far today.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Time Heist episode-
Was that a tad bit of jealousy?

at the end of Time Heist, when he said something along the lines of " beat that- I took her to rob a bank". I forget the exact wording. A bit of competition for Clara?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
21-09-2014, 06:49 PM
(21-09-2014 06:10 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Time Heist episode-
Was that a tad bit of jealousy?

at the end of Time Heist, when he said something along the lines of " beat that- I took her to rob a bank". I forget the exact wording. A bit of competition for Clara?

Yeah, my husband mentioned that after we watched it. I think it was "I took her to rob a bank, beat that first date". My husband was like "hmm is he in love with Clara?" I said no way. They said no romance for the doctor this season. Doesn't mean the doctor doesn't still want to be number 1 in her eyes, of course he does Yes just not romantically. I loved the episode!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Time Heist was really good. A lot of what happened was really trippy. Still, the robin hood episode is my favorite so far but for actual story wise and writing. This episode is best so far.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ