Doctor Who - Peter Capaldi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Doctor Who - Peter Capaldi
I've seen it already, but for others.. Spoilers! Tongue silly goose!

I was kind of letdown with the most recent episode. All the buildup this season, and ... That's who it is? Again? And that's what they're creating? Again? Meh, I don't know. Maybe I'm just being a party pooper.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 07:36 PM
(06-11-2014 06:36 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I've seen it already, but for others.. Spoilers! Tongue silly goose!

oops, my bad.

(06-11-2014 06:36 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I was kind of letdown with the most recent episode. All the buildup this season, and ... That's who it is? Again? And that's what they're creating? Again? Meh, I don't know. Maybe I'm just being a party pooper.

Cybermen? Really?

#sigh
06-11-2014, 07:39 PM
(06-11-2014 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 06:36 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I've seen it already, but for others.. Spoilers! Tongue silly goose!

oops, my bad.

(06-11-2014 06:36 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I was kind of letdown with the most recent episode. All the buildup this season, and ... That's who it is? Again? And that's what they're creating? Again? Meh, I don't know. Maybe I'm just being a party pooper.

Cybermen? Really?

IKR?? As soon as I saw it I said "seriously???" All this lead up... And this is what we get??? Same with the identity of that HBIC.

Is next one the last episode of the season?

Edit: description of the next one says "old friends return" wonder who's gunna show up!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
06-11-2014, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 08:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-11-2014 07:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Is next one the last episode of the season?

I think so.

(06-11-2014 07:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Edit: description of the next one says "old friends return" wonder who's gunna show up!

The girl who waited and her interminably patient hubby? Martha? Rose? Jack "Why the fuck can't I just fucking die? This is hell." Harkness? I'm rooting for Amy and Rory but I'm pretty sure the Weeping Angels already got them.. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-11-2014, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 08:31 PM by Smercury44.)
(06-11-2014 08:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 07:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Is next one the last episode of the season?

I think so.

(06-11-2014 07:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Edit: description of the next one says "old friends return" wonder who's gunna show up!

The girl who waited and her interminably patient hubby? Martha? Rose? Jack "Why the fuck can't I just fucking die?" Harkness? I'm rooting for Amy and Rory. Big Grin

If my wish were to come true... It'd be Rose and her human doctor!! I soooo wish we could see what those two have been up to.

Right now I'm betting on Martha, and the faithful trio of strax, lizard lady, and her lover.

06-11-2014, 08:35 PM
(06-11-2014 08:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Right now I'm betting on Martha, and the faithful trio of strax, lizard lady, and her lover.

That's a good bet. ... Did I mention to you boy that I want to be Strax? Big Grin

#sigh
06-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Why would a GURL want to be The Great and Mighty Strax?? Laugh out load

I love Strax!!! Heart

06-11-2014, 10:44 PM
(06-11-2014 08:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Why would a GURL want to be The Great and Mighty Strax?? Laugh out load

I love Strax!!! Heart

Good boy.

#sigh
06-11-2014, 11:16 PM
the series is getting more interesting as of late. Also, I too love Strax.

He likes the sounds of the tiny screams from the popcorn he eats!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
07-11-2014, 04:12 AM
(06-11-2014 11:16 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  He likes the sounds of the tiny screams from the popcorn he eats!

Someone who saw Day of the Doctor in the cinema when it was released. I watched it in a cinema in Munich.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post