19-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Doctor who?
Well, my wife is having surgery today and I have to deal with this:

(See attachment)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Klaatu's post
19-09-2017, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2017 03:40 PM by pablo.)
RE: Doctor who?
It's a shame you have to put up with that while you are already worried about your wife.
I did like your reply about the preacher not being good so good with a scalpel. Laugh out load
I hope your wife is doing better now.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
19-09-2017, 03:21 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sorry, couldn't resist. I agree with Pablo though, it really sucks you have to deal with people like that. Like a priest would be better than a doctor with years of training and experience. Lets get that priest in a NASCAR race.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-09-2017, 05:12 PM
(19-09-2017 02:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  It's a shame you have to put up with that while you are already worried about your wife.
I did like your reply about the preacher not being good so good with a scalpel. Laugh out load
Thanks. If I weren't so tired and were a wee bit more quick witted I could have replied to the man upstairs comment with "What, the preacher knows the hospital administrator?"

By the way, we are home now and she is doing just fine, thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
[+] 6 users Like Klaatu's post
19-09-2017, 06:04 PM
(19-09-2017 05:12 PM)Klaatu Wrote:  
(19-09-2017 02:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  It's a shame you have to put up with that while you are already worried about your wife.
Thanks. If I weren't so tired and were a wee bit more quick witted I could have replied to the man upstairs comment with "What, the preacher knows the hospital administrator?"

By the way, we are home now and she is doing just fine, thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You didn't owe them any explanation and I also noticed that after the "man upstairs" comment you blew him off for an hour and a half before he contacted you again.
Wink
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
19-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Glad your wife is okay and as pablo said, so sorry you need to deal with that crazy on top of everything else.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi