Documentary: Ancient Aliens Debunked

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Documentary: Ancient Aliens Debunked
i do think that religious texts make more sense if aliens replace gods/angels and the like. throw some mushrooms in the mix and you have a recipe for religious experience. it couldve just been the mushrooms. i dont want to rule aliens out only because of the sheer size of the universe. conspiracy videos have a way of captivating the brain in the same way the religions do. it is a psychosis of the mind once objectivity is lost. giving into a poor, if then, arguement gets us nowhere. i want to experience life on other planets more than most, but i will not entertain fantasy outside of the movies that are made about them.

something cliche about stuffEvil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 08:55 PM
(07-10-2012 02:25 PM)bemore Wrote:  The great pyramid of Giza was made up of an estimated 2.3 million blocks.
Blocks that our current technology today would struggle to move.

They say it took around 30 years to build... so 365 days times 30 years = 10950 days.

2.3 million blocks divided by 10950 days (happy now poolboy Big Grin ) = 210 blocks per day.... put into place and cut with such precision it baffles modern architects

Ive heard theories that state that they used figs trees to "roll" these huge massive stones, some from as far away as 500 miles.... yet these figs would of been needed to feed the apparent huge workforce... paradoxal.

Sorry if people disagree but I call bullshit..... maybe not aliens that built it, but maybe an ancient civilisation did... I dunno.

It wasnt us lol.
31-10-2013, 09:01 PM
The Egyptians were very advanced and their artworks show how they all labored in creating vast monuments and the 600,000 slaves that left in the exodus helped build those monuments. If you check the net you will see several people have been able to show how they used water and various tools to crack the limestone just the way they wanted it. One obulisk was cracked and left in quarry. They werent perfect or alien influenced they were just smart men trying to achieve feats that pleased their gods and pharoah.
01-11-2013, 03:34 AM
Experimental archaelogy confirms that we built the Great Pyramids of Giza. (I won't say proves because can never have certainty about this or any other distant historical occurrence--and that is exactly what the pseudoaracheologist exploits.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 03:42 AM
(31-10-2013 09:01 PM)Beckyelaine08 Wrote:  The Egyptians were very advanced and their artworks show how they all labored in creating vast monuments and the 600,000 slaves that left in the exodus helped build those monuments.

The idea that slaves built the pyramids has been discredited. See here. Shock horror! The Old Testament is not historically accurate! See also this.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 04:02 AM
Seems like what some countries still do with compulsory military service (israel , cyprus etc )

Who were the pyramid builders?
After comparing DNA samples taken from the workers' bones with samples taken from modern Egyptians,
Dr Moamina Kamal of Cairo University Medical School has suggested that Khufu's pyramid was a truly
nationwide project, with workers drawn to Giza from all over Egypt. She has discovered no trace of any alien
race; human or intergalactic, as suggested in some of the more imaginative 'pyramid theories'.
'...a truly nationwide project, with workers drawn to Giza from all over Egypt.'BBC - History - The Private Lives of the Pyramid-builders http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/egy...s_print...
5 of 6 1/8/2007 4:09 PM
Effectively, it seems, the pyramid served both as a gigantic training project and - deliberately or not - as a
source of 'Egyptianisation'. The workers who left their communities of maybe 50 or 100 people, to live in a
town of 15,000 or more strangers, returned to the provinces with new skills, a wider outlook and a renewed
sense of national unity that balanced the loss of loyalty to local traditions. The use of shifts of workers spread
the burden and brought about a thorough redistribution of pharaoh's wealth in the form of rations.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
01-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Late to the party on this, I know, but I loved that Ancient Aliens Debunked movie.

This is the signature.

http://www.FromNothingGameStudios.com