Documentary - The Thinking Atheist Forum: In The Beginning...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Documentary - The Thinking Atheist Forum: In The Beginning...
(14-08-2015 10:12 PM)cactus Wrote:  Now I seek to find out the truth, whatever it may be, untainted by such mind-altering chemicals as food and water. From this point forward, I will be banning ALL orally administered chemicals from my household, including oxygen, and fasting until the truth gets uncovered. I encourage you all to do the same. These chemicals have been altering our minds for far too long. Enough is enough!

Thank you for being brave enough to come forward with your story, earmuffs. I'm sure you have, no doubt, already begun your fast. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Dihydrogen Monoxide Awareness
https://www.facebook.com/h2oawareness

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
15-08-2015, 04:27 PM
I am impressed that this much has been done. Thumbsup

Somewhere along the way I hope Muffs assigns us TTA job titles. Not mod or admin but the unofficial, and therefore without a special color, roles various people play here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-08-2015, 05:08 PM
[Image: MeekPeskyCockroach.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
15-08-2015, 05:40 PM
(15-08-2015 05:08 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: MeekPeskyCockroach.gif]

[Image: Jon-Stewart-Eagerly-Watching-Eating-His-...y-Show.gif]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
15-08-2015, 05:52 PM
(15-08-2015 05:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 05:08 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: MeekPeskyCockroach.gif]

[Image: Jon-Stewart-Eagerly-Watching-Eating-His-...y-Show.gif]

[Image: 5KKD9vx.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
15-08-2015, 06:15 PM
(14-08-2015 10:12 PM)cactus Wrote:  I knew it! This site has always seemed like an elaborate ruse to me. As soon as Seth started advertising those NatureBox snacks, it became abundantly clear that he was merely setting up a false flag operation in an attempt to brainwash us into his cult of delicious flavors. Now I seek to find out the truth, whatever it may be, untainted by such mind-altering chemicals as food and water. From this point forward, I will be banning ALL orally administered chemicals from my household, including oxygen, and fasting until the truth gets uncovered. I encourage you all to do the same. These chemicals have been altering our minds for far too long. Enough is enough!

Thank you for being brave enough to come forward with your story, earmuffs. I'm sure you have, no doubt, already begun your fast. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Here here. Although I can't possibly give up all oral things. Especially where my wife is concerned.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
18-08-2015, 01:08 PM
(14-08-2015 11:13 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 10:12 PM)cactus Wrote:  Now I seek to find out the truth, whatever it may be, untainted by such mind-altering chemicals as food and water. From this point forward, I will be banning ALL orally administered chemicals from my household, including oxygen, and fasting until the truth gets uncovered. I encourage you all to do the same. These chemicals have been altering our minds for far too long. Enough is enough!

Dihydrogen Monoxide Awareness
https://www.facebook.com/h2oawareness

4+ years ago. Wink

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-your-help

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
18-08-2015, 01:15 PM
(10-08-2015 11:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I was to interview long time members, staff members, lurkers, random people off the street, anyone that could shed light on this topic so that we may have a better understanding of our surroundings.

You could have just asked me, you know. I was there.

Much younger, sillier, and quite a bit stupider, so anything I have to say is probably wrong, but still. You could have asked. It's hardly my fault if you believe my nonsense.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
18-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Will there be an apple tree and a talking snake in this documentary? Unsure

Be true to yourself. Heart
18-08-2015, 03:42 PM
(18-08-2015 02:22 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Will there be an apple tree and a talking snake in this documentary? Unsure

Dunno about a *talking* snake per se... Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post