Doe and fawn

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Doe and fawn
There is a doe on my land (she's been here for years) who regularly has two fawns. I appreciate them - mom thinks this is her place and she chases off all other deer. So nobody eats my flowers. Mom and her offspring prefer the willows by the pond, so they are never a nuisance. They keep the willows from encroaching on the driveway. Usually she keeps the yearlings with her to help guard the babies. I much enjoy watching them, and while she gives me a wide berth, she doesn't run when she sees me, with or without babies.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-07-2016, 02:30 PM
(12-07-2016 02:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 01:56 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You betcha..... Guy hit it with his car right in front of my house -(didn't see it, but heard it)- and I had it up on hooks in less than 5 minutes......

Not about to leave it for the coyotes....

You could've baited the coyotes with it. Consider

That's what the gutpile is for...

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-07-2016, 04:15 AM
Nice shots.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.