Does Absolute Truth exist or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 06:28 AM

Does Absolute Truth exist or not?
Does Absolute Truth exist? As far as I know, even if we said "there are no absolute truths, not even a single absolute truth exist", it is an absolute truth itself. Thus, it is self-contradicting. So, the statement "There exists an absolute truth," is true.
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2013, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 07:28 AM by absols.)
RE: Does Absolute Truth exist or not?
here ur way of using free logics is right, which prove that logics exist then objective existence is true, so onself freedom is also true

back to what u said, absolute truth is absolute, not truth, that is why it can b absolute evil
while evil is the opposition to truth from knowing it

i guess meaning truth and nothing but the truth, is truth freedom

truth freedom, so how smthg could b alone totally, is absolute rights which is the depth of truth freedom

so truth cant b free unless rights are absolutely

CQFD

impossible, even one right cant ever b an absolute one so absolute rights as existing dimension is impossible

then truth freedom is not real, so truth bc true is only relatively real

then what is true is never an absolute thing, what is true is relative to being present truly and that could b willingly free so individually

which explain free shit wills too as relative true means as being the present insistent constant end shown in being living

here it explains how im right in ways i proceed to deal with truth relativity

in another hand we know that infinity is superiority as the exclusive fact base of any possible

then if shit is proven being opposite to superiority by its own relative act, it can justify personnal choices to never deal with shit while staying true, but also it could lead to extermination of shit as a race to hang one by one since always relative present, it could take eternity to do that, while the differenciation between two different existence would become clear divison done of two total different life
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like absols's post
25-09-2013, 07:56 AM

(25-09-2013 07:16 AM)absols Wrote:  here ur way of using free logics is right, which prove that logics exist then objective existence is true, so onself freedom is also true

back to what u said, absolute truth is absolute, not truth, that is why it can b absolute evil
while evil is the opposition to truth from knowing it

i guess meaning truth and nothing but the truth, is truth freedom

truth freedom, so how smthg could b alone totally, is absolute rights which is the depth of truth freedom

so truth cant b free unless rights are absolutely

CQFD

impossible, even one right cant ever b an absolute one so absolute rights as existing dimension is impossible

then truth freedom is not real, so truth bc true is only relatively real

then what is true is never an absolute thing, what is true is relative to being present truly and that could b willingly free so individually

which explain free shit wills too as relative true means as being the present insistent constant end shown in being living

here it explains how im right in ways i proceed to deal with truth relativity

in another hand we know that infinity is superiority as the exclusive fact base of any possible

then if shit is proven being opposite to superiority by its own relative act, it can justify personnal choices to never deal with shit while staying true, but also it could lead to extermination of shit as a race to hang one by one since always relative present, it could take eternity to do that, while the differenciation between two different existence would become clear divison done of two total different life

Shit? Evil? Freedom?

Weeping

Why do you always say about these things? Where are you from?
25-09-2013, 08:10 AM
As absols said...

or the short version:
[Image: yes.jpg]
and yet...
[Image: NO.jpg]
But he said it better

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
25-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Yep, well said Absols. Thumbsup Especially this part ... "if shit is proven being opposite to superiority by its own relative act, it can justify personnal choices to never deal with shit while staying true, but also it could lead to extermination of shit as a race to hang one by one since always relative present".

Maybe a little more coffee, Mike. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
25-09-2013, 08:56 AM

(25-09-2013 08:51 AM)kim Wrote:  Yep, well said Absols. Thumbsup Especially this part ... "if shit is proven being opposite to superiority by its own relative act, it can justify personnal choices to never deal with shit while staying true, but also it could lead to extermination of shit as a race to hang one by one since always relative present".

Maybe a little more coffee, Mike. Drinking Beverage

But the problem is I don't understand Absolsish. Dodgy

I think it's better for you to give your own opinion. Drinking Beverage
25-09-2013, 09:23 AM
What is true for me, might actually be the truth, ingredients and temperature may vary. Angel

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
25-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Re: Does Absolute Truth exist or not?
A resounding absolute... Perhaps.

I think there likely is... Ever a chance any life understands it completely, I think not. Going down on a fundamental level as low as particles, strings, whatever. May always be a complicated grasping for formal truth.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-09-2013, 03:40 PM
(25-09-2013 06:28 AM)Mike Wrote:  Does Absolute Truth exist? As far as I know, even if we said "there are no absolute truths, not even a single absolute truth exist", it is an absolute truth itself. Thus, it is self-contradicting. So, the statement "There exists an absolute truth," is true.

This creates an artificial box, with an "either/or" syllogism, which is invalid.
"Absolute truth" without a reference (point) is meaningless,
It's always a comparison to something "else", or incomplete.
Both the "else", and the need for the reference to the "other" would say the question is devoid of meaningful content.
You can maybe have an "absolute", but you can't qualify it, AND say it's only just truth.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

25-09-2013, 05:45 PM

(25-09-2013 03:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 06:28 AM)Mike Wrote:  Does Absolute Truth exist? As far as I know, even if we said "there are no absolute truths, not even a single absolute truth exist", it is an absolute truth itself. Thus, it is self-contradicting. So, the statement "There exists an absolute truth," is true.

This creates an artificial box, with an "either/or" syllogism, which is invalid.
"Absolute truth" without a reference (point) is meaningless,
It's always a comparison to something "else", or incomplete.
Both the "else", and the need for the reference to the "other" would say the question is devoid of meaningful content.
You can maybe have an "absolute", but you can't qualify it, AND say it's only just truth.

This is the problem that the theists have. When they hear we say something like, "there are not even single evidence for the existence of God/god, thus God/god aren't exist", then they quickly resort to respond like this "what you've asserted is an absolute truth, then you're contradicting yourself thus actually absolute truth exist, and you can't disprove it".

Evidence (or lack thereof) about "absolute truth" is not evidence for or against a "god". But even then, "absolute" is just a concept. But idk about the truth. Perhaps, it is also just a concept?