• 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 12:07 PM

RE: Does Absolute Truth exist or not?
(28-09-2013 11:34 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm not sure the question is meaningful

Hmm. Why? Consider
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Absolute truth absolutely does not exist.
Oh wait.
That would be an absolute truth.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2013, 01:07 PM
^

What he said.

28-09-2013, 02:38 PM
what does a glass of water weigh?

now, what does it weigh in a sea of water? now in a sea of glass?
are any of these weights "complete"? what about the individual water? the individual glass?

and, have you stopped beating your wife/husband yet?
28-09-2013, 02:47 PM
(28-09-2013 11:34 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm not sure the question is meaningful

I don't see how the question can be even be rationally formulated. ... In that sense truth is ineffable. ... Pffft, so what, Girly don't give a shit. Tongue

Breathing - it's more art than science.
28-09-2013, 02:54 PM
'Great' philosophers make up their own terms when something is ineffable. If you don't believe me study the Germans. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
28-09-2013, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 03:24 PM by absols.)
absolute truth is freedom
the truth of absolute is the present freedom outside of it

the else right

in that sense nothing is meaningful and a true value, the value of all what could b contained bc doesnt matter, as if only absolutes are recognized bc they are facts else existence

freedom or else is always existing so the absolute truth, bc even in lies and inventions wills of being

from any being, there would b easy to b else in opposite way the cheapest way, so else as free from that any
but also from any being, it is easy from watever known of that any to b superior as to b the knowledge for adding any more subjectively

but of course as it is an absolute truth, so else freedom exist or being free is being right beyond truth

which bring u back to infinite identity which is infinite superiority ends so existence as the reason of freedom living rights

so there gonna b more clear fights between true free beings and else abusers for being, so necessarily by the way of abusing the true

which will b the start sign of all wars

chances are equal, when absolute truth is else freedom, like else is always possible from all and absolutely unknown so free

so the bets are open between wills to b and true else living rights

i would say that if truth freedom dont intervene to support what real else are also true, there wont b any true else anymore
like it is obvious now, anyone claim of making the devil is with the force evil on me, also anyone claim being over me in puting me down is looking positively free
so it says how truth freedom is not acting in favor of living rights

so absolute truth would b a knowledge forever useful to b by inventing anything from anyother
which i see is the end in satanic life

u love ur ways and ur life, so i guess it is gonna last for a certain time

we can observe how what i just said is confirmed in a way of being absolutely true in life

like we can better now understand the two divisions ways of being, reason of gender conditions

the male condition is meant out the possible mean of being able to step on everything, in order to get of being free positive constant fact existence reference
while female condition is meant out of the possible will in seeing everything to be else one, in order to get a sense of else superiority as the present existence reference

it is very sad that truth is actually supporting lies to win over true absolute values that actually exist
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
28-09-2013, 03:26 PM
(28-09-2013 03:02 PM)absols Wrote:  absolute truth is freedom
the truth of absolute is the present freedom outside of it

Now that, I understand. Thumbsup

Breathing - it's more art than science.
28-09-2013, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 06:07 PM by houseofcantor.)
(28-09-2013 04:49 AM)Mike Wrote:  What do you think about this http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/ABSOLUTE...ute-Truths ? IMO it is a great blog to refute those "absolutists", "absolute truthies", theists and the like. Smile Btw the blog author is Fatfist, which is, IMO, seems like an Ignostic.

I was reading this stuff, all I was thinking was...

Entropy, motherfucker, entropy... Big Grin

(28-09-2013 03:02 PM)absols Wrote:  it is very sad that truth is actually supporting lies to win over true absolute values that actually exist

What are these "true absolute values?" Consider

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2013, 10:29 PM

(28-09-2013 12:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Absolute truth absolutely does not exist.
Oh wait.
That would be an absolute truth.
Weeping

Then absolute truth exist, and you're refuting yourself. Clap
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Moral Relativism Vs. Absolute Morality, and Does morality evolve? godofskeptic 47 7,520 30-06-2014 02:07 PM
Last Post: Just Another Atheist
  Is it moral to take absolute power away from a democracy if it's used for good? pppgggr 25 406 29-03-2014 03:58 PM
Last Post: Luminon
  does carma reallly have to be supernatural to exist kunoxian drive 13 394 23-01-2014 12:46 PM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  What Is Truth? Free 134 2,368 09-01-2014 09:02 AM
Last Post: Luminon
  Does "Humanity" exist? I and I 8 556 30-05-2013 06:57 AM
Last Post: bemore
  Absolute bemore 23 1,193 28-05-2013 04:05 PM
Last Post: Hafnof
  Has there been progress in human history in the 'absolute' sense? Zat 28 1,217 11-02-2013 11:23 PM
Last Post: yakherder