Does Absolute Truth exist or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 10:32 PM

RE: Does Absolute Truth exist or not?
(28-09-2013 05:55 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 04:49 AM)Mike Wrote:  What do you think about this http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/ABSOLUTE...ute-Truths ? IMO it is a great blog to refute those "absolutists", "absolute truthies", theists and the like. Smile Btw the blog author is Fatfist, which is, IMO, seems like an Ignostic.

I was reading this stuff, all I was thinking was...

Entropy, motherfucker, entropy... Big Grin

Why? Do you disagree with what Fatfist said in his blog?

(28-09-2013 05:55 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 03:02 PM)absols Wrote:  it is very sad that truth is actually supporting lies to win over true absolute values that actually exist

What are these "true absolute values?" Consider

I have no idea what's he talking about. Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 10:35 PM

(28-09-2013 03:02 PM)absols Wrote:  absolute truth is freedom
the truth of absolute is the present freedom outside of it

the else right

in that sense nothing is meaningful and a true value, the value of all what could b contained bc doesnt matter, as if only absolutes are recognized bc they are facts else existence

freedom or else is always existing so the absolute truth, bc even in lies and inventions wills of being

from any being, there would b easy to b else in opposite way the cheapest way, so else as free from that any
but also from any being, it is easy from watever known of that any to b superior as to b the knowledge for adding any more subjectively

but of course as it is an absolute truth, so else freedom exist or being free is being right beyond truth

which bring u back to infinite identity which is infinite superiority ends so existence as the reason of freedom living rights

so there gonna b more clear fights between true free beings and else abusers for being, so necessarily by the way of abusing the true

which will b the start sign of all wars

chances are equal, when absolute truth is else freedom, like else is always possible from all and absolutely unknown so free

so the bets are open between wills to b and true else living rights

i would say that if truth freedom dont intervene to support what real else are also true, there wont b any true else anymore
like it is obvious now, anyone claim of making the devil is with the force evil on me, also anyone claim being over me in puting me down is looking positively free
so it says how truth freedom is not acting in favor of living rights

so absolute truth would b a knowledge forever useful to b by inventing anything from anyother
which i see is the end in satanic life

u love ur ways and ur life, so i guess it is gonna last for a certain time

we can observe how what i just said is confirmed in a way of being absolutely true in life

like we can better now understand the two divisions ways of being, reason of gender conditions

the male condition is meant out the possible mean of being able to step on everything, in order to get of being free positive constant fact existence reference
while female condition is meant out of the possible will in seeing everything to be else one, in order to get a sense of else superiority as the present existence reference

it is very sad that truth is actually supporting lies to win over true absolute values that actually exist

Can you explain without using "freedom", "shit", "satanic", "devil", etc. ? Rolleyes
28-09-2013, 10:37 PM

(28-09-2013 01:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  ^

What he said.

So those "absolute truth" always exist and there's no way to disprove them, right? Is this what you mean?
28-09-2013, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 11:02 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-09-2013 10:29 PM)Mike Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 12:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Absolute truth absolutely does not exist.
Oh wait.
That would be an absolute truth.
Weeping

Then absolute truth exist, and you're refuting yourself. Clap

No. The question has already been answered. Your brain measures your perception of whatever you *think* any "truth" is, against it's (own) standard.
The answer is there. Think about the process. You're not that dumb.

My general response to this irrelevant nonsense is, you may find these may be of some assistance to you.

[Image: aff-010b_med2a.jpg][Image: ztc-009_med2a.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 11:04 PM

(28-09-2013 10:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 10:29 PM)Mike Wrote:  Then absolute truth exist, and you're refuting yourself. Clap

No. The question has already been answered. Your brain measures your perception of whatever you *think* any "truth" is, against it's (own) standard.

My general response to this irrelevant nonsense is you may find these may be of some assistance to you.

Laughat

Alright, calm yourself. Do you already check the link that I've shared?
28-09-2013, 11:32 PM
(28-09-2013 11:04 PM)Mike Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 10:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. The question has already been answered. Your brain measures your perception of whatever you *think* any "truth" is, against it's (own) standard.

My general response to this irrelevant nonsense is you may find these may be of some assistance to you.

Laughat

The Following statement is true. The Previous statement was a lie.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-09-2013, 01:36 AM

(28-09-2013 11:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 11:04 PM)Mike Wrote:  Laughat

The Following statement is true. The Previous statement was a lie.

What do you mean by that?
29-09-2013, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 03:28 AM by absols.)
(28-09-2013 05:55 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What are these "true absolute values?" Consider

the word value as u understand it is not what i mean

to me value is a common word, so true definition of smthg objective

to me subjective qualities has nothing to do with values

subjective qualities are free so benefiting the present subject itself mostly and principally

even if a subject is supporting another freedom for instance, it wont b true unless the subject would b way more free
this is mayb why also it is known that by giving u grow

it is in facts, what is free cant b but true bc it is present energy especially if it is able to mean smthg, while it is not anything, so it cant b but in truth positive present source

so absolute value is objective positive existence, which is the evidence that infinity is what exist truly only
but powers that mean it even truth freedom powers over all present powers is shit too

it is very evil to mean what is superior positively, suggesting that u can point it bc u r the superior, it is why reversing right senses is the way of objective existence clearly done

what is superior can b meant negatively only, by clearly pointing nothing else existence
what is known of superior existence is then identification in concept of all source or reason as a fact, so no opposition could ever b possibly meant by right freedom recognizing objective superiority rights as existence first so true existence conception

infinity is infinite superiority rights that is why it exists which became by time visible by conscious stay

the idea of what i mean by infinite superiority, is its relative end in absolute positive freedom as a fact

like being the result of all superiority when superiority is the fundamental truth as the only way possible anyhow or anywhere

so the result of all superiority is positive freedom which exist

but true positive freedom so true free valuable conscious stays are absolute existence rights

what is true free value u asked ??

it is the present self positive objective realisation source, to b in positive truth
it is the value of not taking anything to mean everything being true existence fact
subjectively, true free is always objective value, bc its existence is its constant stay free, so true way is the only possible way, so superior realisations, starting by recognizing objective superiority which is a very positive thing, to self positive realisation for constant positive objective reality with everything, which is perfect value, and could also more like supporting freedom rights, which is perfect life

it could sound weird bc all is evil, but at least u have an idea how value is exclusively an objective word

and the fact that the word value is meant subjectively by everyone, confirm wat i say always being right, how all is evil source reversing true facts known for free opportunities to grasp
29-09-2013, 03:39 AM
^

Proof that absols is not a bot. Indeed, he is a very lonely human with way too much time on his hands.

29-09-2013, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 04:10 AM by absols.)
proof that u r evil, im the opposite of lonely or human or having time

as if bc some shit powers are forcing people to their shit, that reality of physical and mental facts stop being obvious as they are there for watever those shit wants to say else in the living fancy that powers has all rights, fuck u

when someone is violated by much more powerful, it doesnt become lonely shitty, it is a victim so either noone to talk about or an absolute right so really everything suffocation
lonely is not to evil definition, as if when someone has noother to support his being then lonely is the definition of that subject reality
so it becomes easy to force people by shit powers over them and put them in that prison of situation to call them lonely as if there is nothing else, there is still the brain of that shit u need to enslave, to say the least of the obvious that any perspective that is not in that situation sees

my time is taken from me, my age is not the old i look like nor my real body is that sick shit i look like

piece of shit u cant use another person to invent what to give to the dirty powers u mean to make ur life

fuck u, dirtiest supporter to living crimes against existing rights to enslave