Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity?
(16-08-2017 06:34 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:33 PM)jury Wrote:  YOU are the one who apparently doesn't have any dignity.

No, it is you who ARE the one who no dignity has.

[jerry redeems himself]

Oh. Being lorded over by the jewish extreme minority is dignity to you? Did you ever read that little thread I added about mental illness? Well you can add the liking being a slave mental illness to all that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2017, 06:42 PM
(16-08-2017 06:41 PM)jury Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:34 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  No, it is you who ARE the one who no dignity has.

[jerry redeems himself]

Oh. Being lorded over by the jewish extreme minority is dignity to you? Did you ever read that little thread I added about mental illness? Well you can add the liking being a slave mental illness to all that.

So, you are an expert on mental illness...imagine that. Drinking Beverage

Ego® is that you?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-08-2017, 06:43 PM
(16-08-2017 06:35 PM)jury Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:21 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  He said into the mirror.

You suck. Click on the picture links I just added. If you are White, tell me how your White dignity goes along with the things those jews said about you.

I don't give a shit what anyone said about me. Sticks and stones ya know. Is your dick long enuff to reach your ass hole? Go fuck yourself then!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
16-08-2017, 06:44 PM
(16-08-2017 06:41 PM)jury Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:34 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  No, it is you who ARE the one who no dignity has.

[jerry redeems himself]

(pssssst hey jury love the way you're stretching this out...everyone's really on the hook! Maybe about time for the big reveal, that actually you're super-cool and all...? Any time now would be great...)
16-08-2017, 06:46 PM
(16-08-2017 06:40 PM)Rachel Wrote:  Apparently the Charlottesville event didn’t go the way you intended so here you are, spewing more hatred. You’re on the wrong side of history and sanity. Seek help immediately. You pose a danger to yourself and others.

Do you get paid to be stupid? Or does it just come naturally. Did you not read the thread? Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw was the same species of fish. You are both high and delusional to think that the different species of human should behave any differently.
16-08-2017, 06:46 PM
(16-08-2017 06:44 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:41 PM)jury Wrote:  Oh. Being lorded over by the jewish extreme minority is dignity to you? Did you ever read that little thread I added about mental illness? Well you can add the liking being a slave mental illness to all that.

(pssssst hey jury love the way you're stretching this out...everyone's really on the hook! Maybe about time for the big reveal, that actually you're super-cool and all...? Any time now would be great...)

Don't hold your breath...if he was banned at AF, there's no awesome coming this way via this one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-08-2017, 06:52 PM
(16-08-2017 06:35 PM)jury Wrote:  ...
If you are White, tell me how your White dignity goes along with the things those jews said about you.

Out of mild curiosity... what if you're white and Jewish?

Consider

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-08-2017, 06:53 PM
This son of a bitch actually changed his avatar to Hitler! Desperate much?

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
16-08-2017, 06:58 PM
(16-08-2017 06:46 PM)jury Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:40 PM)Rachel Wrote:  Apparently the Charlottesville event didn’t go the way you intended so here you are, spewing more hatred. You’re on the wrong side of history and sanity. Seek help immediately. You pose a danger to yourself and others.

Do you get paid to be stupid? Or does it just come naturally. Did you not read the thread? Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw was the same species of fish. You are both high and delusional to think that the different species of human should behave any differently.

Please go on about these different species of human.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
16-08-2017, 06:59 PM
(16-08-2017 06:58 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:46 PM)jury Wrote:  Do you get paid to be stupid? Or does it just come naturally. Did you not read the thread? Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw was the same species of fish. You are both high and delusional to think that the different species of human should behave any differently.

Please go on about these different species of human.

Yes, please do. Do you need me to define a species again? And don't bring up Homo neanderthalensis: that doesn't count. Dodgy

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post