Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity?
(16-08-2017 06:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:35 PM)jury Wrote:  ...
If you are White, tell me how your White dignity goes along with the things those jews said about you.

Out of mild curiosity... what if you're white and Jewish?

Consider

[Image: picgifs-mind-blown-1995183.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
16-08-2017, 07:00 PM
(16-08-2017 06:46 PM)jury Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:40 PM)Rachel Wrote:  Apparently the Charlottesville event didn’t go the way you intended so here you are, spewing more hatred. You’re on the wrong side of history and sanity. Seek help immediately. You pose a danger to yourself and others.

Do you get paid to be stupid? Or does it just come naturally. Did you not read the thread? Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw was the same species of fish. You are both high and delusional to think that the different species of human should behave any differently.

Okay, we're doing good. The Hitler thing, nice add. What's our next move before you yell JUST KIDDING and turn out to be actually super cool, because remember, I gave you a rep point, and more importantly, and the thing none of us here should forget is that TSG GAVE YOU A REP POINT so when it does turn out you're super cool totally not racist so TSG and I can go "see? Gotcha!" Maybe throw in some holocaust and confederate flag stuff and then...? Don't leave TSG hangin' in the breeze, bro...

(16-08-2017 06:41 PM)jury Wrote:  Oh. Being lorded over by the jewish extreme minority is dignity to you?

You either tip your King when the game is lost, or you look like a silly bleating gentile snowflake.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
(16-08-2017 06:53 PM)TSG Wrote:  This son of a bitch actually changed his avatar to Hitler! Desperate much?

Maybe The Donald has a spy on TTA...I mean other than LDH.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-08-2017, 07:02 PM
(16-08-2017 07:00 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:46 PM)jury Wrote:  Do you get paid to be stupid? Or does it just come naturally. Did you not read the thread? Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw was the same species of fish. You are both high and delusional to think that the different species of human should behave any differently.

Okay, we're doing good. The Hitler thing, nice add. What's our next move before you yell JUST KIDDING and turn out to be actually super cool, because remember, I gave you a rep point, and more importantly, and the thing none of us here should forget is that TSG GAVE YOU A REP POINT so when it does turn out you're super cool totally not racist so TSG and I can go "see? Gotcha!" Maybe throw in some holocaust and confederate flag stuff and then...? Don't leave TSG hangin' in the breeze, bro...

You can always change the rep...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-08-2017, 07:03 PM
(16-08-2017 06:46 PM)jury Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:40 PM)Rachel Wrote:  Apparently the Charlottesville event didn’t go the way you intended so here you are, spewing more hatred. You’re on the wrong side of history and sanity. Seek help immediately. You pose a danger to yourself and others.

Do you get paid to be stupid? Or does it just come naturally. Did you not read the thread? Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw was the same species of fish. You are both high and delusional to think that the different species of human should behave any differently.

oh fucking hell.....

Did someone drop you on your head as a baby? Cause that's one fucking stupid thing to say.

There is only one species of fucking human you fuckwit. Race is a made up thing, there's more delineation within dogs than there are in humans and dog "breeds" are equally nonsensical nonsense dreamed up by rich people in t he 18th century with too much time on their fucking hands.

Science is a wonderful thing if you bother to actually study it.

Species delineations are significantly different things.

Humans are Humans, period. Freaking out over skin color in any way is about as stupid as freaking out about hair and eye color, or foot size or dick size or height or any other random normal occurrence throughout the human species.

This is about as stupid as the Christians claiming we're all inbred fucks haha. Dude read a fucking book. No not that one, a book written by someone other than Hitler.... Fucktard.

Do you want to know what would happen if we adopted your idiotic ideas? We have a very sound example, I'll include it here...

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
16-08-2017, 07:04 PM
(16-08-2017 06:32 PM)TSG Wrote:  Why are you posting pictures of words?

Hey, buddy, look down. You see that weird rectangular apparatus with letters on it? That's called a keyboard. We sane people use that to convey information in a forum.

He may not understand big words like "apparatus" or "to".

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
16-08-2017, 07:05 PM
(16-08-2017 06:59 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: picgifs-mind-blown-1995183.gif]

I miss him!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-08-2017, 07:06 PM
(16-08-2017 07:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 07:00 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Okay, we're doing good. The Hitler thing, nice add. What's our next move before you yell JUST KIDDING and turn out to be actually super cool, because remember, I gave you a rep point, and more importantly, and the thing none of us here should forget is that TSG GAVE YOU A REP POINT so when it does turn out you're super cool totally not racist so TSG and I can go "see? Gotcha!" Maybe throw in some holocaust and confederate flag stuff and then...? Don't leave TSG hangin' in the breeze, bro...

You can always change the rep...

Nah. Don't tear down the rep. Don't want to forget about history. Heritage, not hate. Drinking Beverage

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
16-08-2017, 07:07 PM
My mom and her family came from Mexico, my dad and his family originally came from Ireland and well other random places that direction....

Damn straight. I'm a fucking human just like all of them were #Shocking

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin