Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity?
(16-08-2017 06:46 PM)jury Wrote:  Do you get paid to be stupid? Or does it just come naturally. Did you not read the thread? Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw was the same species of fish. You are both high and delusional to think that the different species of human should behave any differently.

Goddamnit...should have read ahead before I posted. You're just a fucking idiot after all.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-08-2017, 07:38 PM
(16-08-2017 07:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:46 PM)jury Wrote:  Do you get paid to be stupid? Or does it just come naturally. Did you not read the thread? Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw was the same species of fish. You are both high and delusional to think that the different species of human should behave any differently.

Goddamnit...should have read ahead before I posted. You're just a fucking idiot after all.

Wooooooooo WD is gonna give a science lesson on what a species is!!!!!!!!!! (and what is not a species delineation)

This will be a fun fact filled romp through a giant wall of text of awesome scientific goodness. Gather round kids cause WD know's how to do shit right!

(WD this is a formal request, this thread could use something worth reading after all Smile Hehe)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
16-08-2017, 07:46 PM
(16-08-2017 07:38 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 07:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Goddamnit...should have read ahead before I posted. You're just a fucking idiot after all.

Wooooooooo WD is gonna give a science lesson on what a species is!!!!!!!!!! (and what is not a species delineation)

This will be a fun fact filled romp through a giant wall of text of awesome scientific goodness. Gather round kids cause WD know's how to do shit right!

(WD this is a formal request, this thread could use something worth reading after all Smile Hehe)

There is a shit ton I could say on the subject (I'm entirely convinced the only bird or fish this dumb fuck ever saw came outta Happy Meal) but frankly I'd rather this thread get nuked into the vipers pit, this dumb Hitler sporting edge lord get's banned, and we all just go about our day. Tongue

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-08-2017, 07:47 PM
(16-08-2017 06:35 PM)jury Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:21 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  He said into the mirror.

You suck. Click on the picture links I just added. If you are White, tell me how your White dignity goes along with the things those jews said about you.

I'm not white.

I'm also not Mexican.

Though my family comes from both those general locations historically speaking... Yet I don't belong to such a thing as a "race," when asked I just put mixed. So much easier, I'm a none, on both religion and race. I like it this way. Especially since both things are make believe and I prefer to value reality and science.

Also... You're kinda crazy aren't you......... Conspiracy theory much?

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
16-08-2017, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2017 07:55 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-08-2017 06:46 PM)jury Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:40 PM)Rachel Wrote:  Apparently the Charlottesville event didn’t go the way you intended so here you are, spewing more hatred. You’re on the wrong side of history and sanity. Seek help immediately. You pose a danger to yourself and others.

Do you get paid to be stupid? Or does it just come naturally. Did you not read the thread? Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw was the same species of fish. You are both high and delusional to think that the different species of human should behave any differently.

You don't see many fish, do you ?
http://www.quora.com/How-many-species-of...-the-world
100 % of humans (the species Homo sapiens) share 99.5 % of their DNA with EVERY other human.
100 % of humans share 95 % of their DNA with the other great apes.
There is virtually no difference between you and any other human "group", Dumb-Ignorant-Jury-Fool.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-08-2017, 07:53 PM
(16-08-2017 07:46 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 07:38 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Wooooooooo WD is gonna give a science lesson on what a species is!!!!!!!!!! (and what is not a species delineation)

There is a shit ton I could say on the subject (I'm entirely convinced the only bird or fish this dumb fuck ever saw came outta Happy Meal) but frankly I'd rather this thread get nuked into the vipers pit, this dumb Hitler sporting edge lord get's banned, and we all just go about our day. Tongue

Oh I didn't ask you for his benefit, I asked cause I personally would enjoy reading it. He's a fuckwit and I doubt anything could get through his inbreed skull.

That said this shit back east? Now I know a lot of fucking racists thanks to where I live, some are more dangerous than others. I seriously walked into a customers home to fix their internet only to see Nazi shit all over the walls and book shelves with white supremacist books, I don't think I've ever shit my pants at a customers location before that day. Well one of them named George, I've gotten into these kinda debates before, he eventually admitted there's no scientific backing for white supremacy and his dislike of non whites is entirely emotion based and not rational or reasonable at all...

Then that shit happened this week and last night he messaged me something I never thought I'd hear him say.

George
"OH FUCKING HELL..... I Miss OBAMA! I never thought I'd say that. Remember when everyone thought that Bush was the worst thing ever? Then Trump came along and said, hold my cup."

These nutters are so bad even other racists are starting to denounce them! Hopefully I can finally make that final push into getting George to face his shit and turn away from all that.

Big Grin
16-08-2017, 08:09 PM
(16-08-2017 06:46 PM)jury Wrote:  Do you get paid to be stupid?

You pay me $160,300 per annum. Who's the good little dummy, you, you're the good little dummy. Yes you are, good little dummy. :ticklechin:

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-08-2017, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2017 08:16 PM by JesseB.)
@The OP

Did you just change the title to this thread to "Does anyone around here have any dignity?" Clearly you don't know us very well....

I'm a debauched fuck. Tongue

Hey GirlyMan you sexy stud, I'll pay you to post some of those hot pics you got of you topless in this thread!

Edit @RobValue you too!

(Double edit... I'm poor can I pay you guys in blowjobs?)

Big Grin
16-08-2017, 08:23 PM
I've been kinda busy with other things today. Who the hell is this Jury poster?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-08-2017, 08:24 PM
(16-08-2017 08:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've been kinda busy with other things today. Who the hell is this Jury poster?

An idiot.

Big Grin