Does Anybody Interpret Dreams Here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Does Anybody Interpret Dreams Here?
I keep having the similar dreams every night. I'm in my house, only its in a different room than I've ever been in or realized I had. The rooms also have strange furniture. Not out of place, just odd. Also there is a sense that these rooms are shared with nearby neighbors and there seems to be no distinction between what's mine and what's theirs. I kind of interpret this as moving into and entering a different phase of life which is unknown or available to others, but I'm not sure. Anybody got a guess?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Does Anybody Interpret Dreams Here?

#sigh
06-04-2016, 08:16 PM

#sigh
06-04-2016, 08:37 PM

#sigh
06-04-2016, 08:50 PM
I don't often remember my dreams. One thing I do seem to get once in a while is sleep hallucinations... Which are sort of like waking dreams, but totally meaningless and random. I sometimes semi-wake up and look around the room and can see a weird, fractal, tangled ball of fuck knows what hovering in the room, I reach out to touch it and it just melts away.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2016, 08:58 PM
I would suspect that you remembered this dream once, and now your brain keeps replaying it as it caught your interest.

But I don't buy into the silly nonsense of dream interpretation
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
06-04-2016, 09:20 PM
My dreams have this repetitive nature where I'm looking all over for a place to pee. (I'm an old man). Tongue This is my cue to get up and go to the bathroom, before I pee in the bed. The interpretation is pretty easy on that.
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
06-04-2016, 09:23 PM
(06-04-2016 09:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  My dreams have this repetitive nature where I'm looking all over for a place to pee. (I'm an old man). Tongue This is my cue to get up and go to the bathroom, before I pee in the bed. The interpretation is pretty easy on that.

Not only that but while I'm asleep I am somehow able to tell whether this is gonna be a fart of epic proportions or I'm gonna shit myself. How the fuck do I know that when I'm asleep?

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-04-2016, 09:24 PM
OMG where's Egor when you need him!? Egor! EGOR WHERE ART THOU!?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-04-2016, 09:26 PM
(06-04-2016 09:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 09:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  My dreams have this repetitive nature where I'm looking all over for a place to pee. (I'm an old man). Tongue This is my cue to get up and go to the bathroom, before I pee in the bed. The interpretation is pretty easy on that.

Not only that but while I'm asleep I am somehow able to tell whether this is gonna be a fart of epic proportions or I'm gonna shit myself. How the fuck do I know that when I'm asleep?

One night I actually woke up, grabbed my phone, and recorded a huge fart. Thing is, I had no memory of it the next morning. A 10 second recording was the only evidence I had.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post