Does Anyone Believe in Noah's Ark?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2013, 04:34 PM

RE: Does Anyone Believe in Noah's Ark?
(18-06-2013 02:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Great.
Now all you have to do is provide references and evidence for what you assert.

I don't have to do anything.

Quote:BTW, good to see TheConflictedGayTheist has not changed a bit. Still such a "Christian".

Typical atheist idiot. You infer everything wrong. Did I ever say I was a Christian? Don't be such a pansy little prick.

Quote:Do you plan to pick up the debate threads you abandoned when you started losing ?

Lost? Another inference? I have no plans as such and I'm fairly certain that I'm not interested in having a discussion with your arrogant ignorant pansy ass.
Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2013, 04:39 PM
I just wandered into this thread and read the last post first - And I think I will wander back out.

David Lee - Go away. You are annoying. Shocking

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
18-06-2013, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2013 04:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-06-2013 04:34 PM)David Lee Wrote:  I don't have to do anything.

Lost? Another inference? I have no plans as such and I'm fairly certain that I'm not interested in having a discussion with your arrogant ignorant pansy ass.

Yes. Lost.
Abandoned when you were discovered making sock puppet accounts, just like this one.
You're right. You don't have to do anything.
And no one here has to, or will, take anything you say seriously, just like before.
How typical. A conflicted gay self-hating Theist, calling people "pansies". You do live up to your negative rep.
Where did you go to school again ? Oh that's right. You didn't.
I see your idea of a "debate" is asserting shit, with no supporting documentation.
You are so pathetic, ConflictedGayTheist.
Weeping

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...llo--10904
This is you, right ?
Attention seeking. You really are one sicko.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-06-2013, 04:44 PM
(18-06-2013 04:34 PM)David Lee Wrote:  [quote='Bucky Ball' pid='326506' dateline='1371587608']
Great.
Now all you have to do is provide references and evidence for what you assert.

I don't have to do anything.

[\quote]

The burden of proof is on religion idiot.
18-06-2013, 04:49 PM

(18-06-2013 04:44 PM)Bjorn Wrote:  The burden of proof is on religion idiot.

Fuck religion. I loath religion. I long for the day when all religion including Atheism is completely destroyed. And don't talk to me about the burden of proof like I'm the idiot. I could shove it violently up your ass metaphorically and it wouldn't make any difference to you whatsoever.
18-06-2013, 05:18 PM
(17-06-2013 06:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I'll be driving through your state next week cjs, I'll wave at ya. Thumbsup

Be careful when driving through!

Godless in the Magnolia State
18-06-2013, 05:18 PM
(18-06-2013 04:49 PM)David Lee Wrote:  
(18-06-2013 04:44 PM)Bjorn Wrote:  The burden of proof is on religion idiot.

Fuck religion. I loath religion. I long for the day when all religion including Atheism is completely destroyed. And don't talk to me about the burden of proof like I'm the idiot. I could shove it violently up your ass metaphorically and it wouldn't make any difference to you whatsoever.

Laughat You're kinda silly......in a scary kinda way... Unsure

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
18-06-2013, 05:23 PM
(18-06-2013 04:49 PM)David Lee Wrote:  Fuck religion. I loath religion. I long for the day when all religion including Atheism is completely destroyed. And don't talk to me about the burden of proof like I'm the idiot. I could shove it violently up your ass metaphorically and it wouldn't make any difference to you whatsoever.

So you're the first person to have any evidence of Noah's Art, ever? Got any awards from it? Well, we both know the answer to that, so how about you share it then, hm?

"The moon is made of cheese!"
"Prove it"
"I could but you would just dismiss it, so just believe because it totally is made of cheese!"

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
18-06-2013, 05:45 PM

(18-06-2013 05:23 PM)yumeji Wrote:  So you're the first person to have any evidence of Noah's Art, ever? Got any awards from it? Well, we both know the answer to that, so how about you share it then, hm?

"The moon is made of cheese!"
"Prove it"
"I could but you would just dismiss it, so just believe because it totally is made of cheese!"

[Sigh] Typical atheist overestimation of evidence. Evidence is a series of speculation which may or may not conclude with a factual estimation. A man standing over a dead man in an alley holding a bloody knife can be taken as evidence without knowing that the man came upon the other after having already been stabbed, for example.

If you gather two teams to search for evidence of a flood, one of which consists of believers and the other consisting of unbelievers the evidence is going to be interpreted in two different ways in support of each position.

If you question where the rain came from for the global deluge then 2 Peter 3:5-6 may or may not be an answer which satisfies you. If you misunderstand what the account says when it mentions kinds of animals you may wrongly think that there couldn't possibly have been enough room, if wonder where the water went you may or may not interpret a planet consisting mostly of water to be significant. You may not be aware that the long lifespan of the Bible before the flood significantly reduced after the flood. River canyons beneath the ocean may not mean the same thing to you as someone else. Animal remains of a peculiar placement can be interpreted otherwise, change in climate and geographical structure may be acknowledge by science but not necessarily interpreted to support a global deluge.

It's a moot debate.
18-06-2013, 05:48 PM

(18-06-2013 05:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Laughat You're kinda silly......in a scary kinda way... Unsure

I'm mostly harmless.