Does Anyone Here Believe In The NWO?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Does Anyone Here Believe In The NWO?
Me, I'm personally not sure if there is such a thing or not, on one hand, I could definitely see a group of wealthy/influential people seeking to implement a One World Government/Economy, on the other, it seems like such an order would be difficult to maintain, there would certainly be traitors and spies in their ranks. Anyway, I'm fairly certain there's more going on behind the scenes then we're led to believe, but I'm not certain there's a highly organized evil order orchestrating everything. I Hope no one thinks I'm gullible or stupid for not believing one way or the other. What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: Does Anyone Here Believe In The NWO?
(03-03-2013 08:18 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Me, I'm personally not sure if there is such a thing or not, on one hand, I could definitely see a group of wealthy/influential people seeking to implement a One World Government/Economy, on the other, it seems like such an order would be difficult to maintain, there would certainly be traitors and spies in their ranks. Anyway, I'm fairly certain there's more going on behind the scenes then we're led to believe, but I'm not certain there's a highly organized evil order orchestrating everything. I Hope no one thinks I'm gullible or stupid for not believing one way or the other. What do you guys think?
Short answer no.

Longer answer is that while there are definitely those who do things with little to no regard for how it affects others. The idea that one group can majorly and directly influence the multitude of different governments, businesses, and other organizations with intent is highly dubious at best. Especially with the idea that they work behind the scenes. Remember that the greater number of people involved in a conspiracy the less likely it is to be true.

Just an outsider looking inn.
[+] 1 user Likes Foxcanine1's post
03-03-2013, 10:39 PM
I preferred their early stuff...

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-03-2013, 11:00 PM
(03-03-2013 08:18 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Me, I'm personally not sure if there is such a thing or not, on one hand, I could definitely see a group of wealthy/influential people seeking to implement a One World Government/Economy, on the other, it seems like such an order would be difficult to maintain, there would certainly be traitors and spies in their ranks. Anyway, I'm fairly certain there's more going on behind the scenes then we're led to believe, but I'm not certain there's a highly organized evil order orchestrating everything. I Hope no one thinks I'm gullible or stupid for not believing one way or the other. What do you guys think?

Well, I'm told that the following statement is in fact... true. (I haven't checked the facts yet) The top 1000 riches people on the planet have more than the poorest 3 billion put together! If that's the case... NWO? Why not.
04-03-2013, 01:16 AM
I thought NWO, (Northwest Orient Airlines) got bought out by Delta ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-03-2013, 06:55 AM
No...I don't believe in any NWO although the evidence of conspiracy can seem compelling to some. I mean, it always seems like a bunch of rich, powerful guys are working to muck things up. But...I look at it this way: Does a pack of Hyenas need to formulate a formal conspiracy before they attack some poor Gazelle? Of course not...the Hyeneas know what they want.
04-03-2013, 07:31 AM
(03-03-2013 11:00 PM)webnotalone Wrote:  

Well, I'm told that the following statement is in fact... true. (I haven't checked the facts yet) The top 1000 riches people on the planet have more than the poorest 3 billion put together! If that's the case... NWO? Why not.

That's what we in the business call a "non sequitor". The leap from, "Wow, what a bunch of greedy bastards" to "organized global conspiracy to let the greedy bastards rule the world with a unified agenda" is tenuous, to say the least.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
04-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Do I believe there are some terrible men and women out there who control some things? Yes. Do I think that they are an organized group. No.

The world is scary enough without making up stories to make it sound worse.
04-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Some of my favorite conspiracies involve the N.W.O. and aliens. I don't believe in them, but they amuse the hell out of me.

The single reason I don't give credence to theories involving the aforementioned is due to a lack of evidence and human nature. The infighting would be extreme and I would be willing to wager that they would cut their own throats faster than they could enact the large and extensive reforms attributed to them (a clandestine organization ruling the world? Why not off the current boss and assume power yourself!).

That, and you're talking about controlling massive governments. Good luck keeping something that clandestine under wraps when it would have to involve so many people.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
05-03-2013, 05:11 AM
I think believing in a specific conspiracy theory makes you a bit of loony, conversely if you believe there is no conspiracy going on you must be nuts.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user