Does Death Bother You?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: Does Death Bother You?
"Today,
is a good day to die."

Chief in Little Big Man;
as he walks "invisible" among the ongoing carnage of his tribe at the hands of the US calvary.

(Gotta see movie with a rather young Dustin Hoffman.)

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BackSlider's post
29-04-2017, 03:21 PM
(27-04-2017 02:37 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  And be honest too. Does it frighten you?
Looming death frightens me. I flinch from snakes, stay out of the alligator waters, jump out of the way of speeding maniacs.
As to the fact that one day i, like just about everyone else i've ever heard of, will be dea, no that doesn't bother me.
I will regret anything unfinished... Unless what's unfinished is my prosecution for murdering someone who really, really deserved to die, maybe...
29-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Death does not scare me but I do not want a long painful death like so many people I know have had to deal with. I want mine to be as quick and painless as possible
[+] 2 users Like prhill's post
02-05-2017, 09:31 PM
(29-04-2017 04:05 PM)prhill Wrote:  Death does not scare me but I do not want a long painful death like so many people I know have had to deal with. I want mine to be as quick and painless as possible

My sentiment exactly. Death doesn't frighten me either and I have faced a loaded gun staring in the face with a somewhat unstable individual behind it. I had no idea if he was going to pull the trigger or not. Believe it or not I was not the least concerned about death in fact I was rather unconcerned about the outcome. Obviously he didn't pull the trigger as here I am alive and unharmed. I had more problem with a herniated disk that threw me on the ground three times in one week. Of course I wasn't thinking much about death at the time more like wishing the pain would stop.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
[+] 1 user Likes Ro3bert's post
02-05-2017, 10:41 PM
On a related note?

Sex

Something about the urge to reproduce kicking into overdrive when one's mortality is painfully present. In my case it was an idiot with a stun gun wanted to be a home invader who failed. Other than giving me a story. But anxiety was rank and my emotions needed a bath. So I played some Bloodrayne2.

Which is a whole 'nother story but that is enough perversion for the day...

...speaking of sex and death Gwyneth rang my door one day as the reaper dressed in latex. If there's one thing that bothers me about death it is her not coming back.

#FML

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Although life has joyful moments, there is always that lingering fear of having to deal with tragedy.
Death itself is the most safe, secure, pain free state anyone can be in.
When your dead absolutely nothing gets you down.
02-05-2017, 11:40 PM
(02-05-2017 11:18 PM)sydarthur7 Wrote:  Although life has joyful moments, there is always that lingering fear of having to deal with tragedy.
Death itself is the most safe, secure, pain free state anyone can be in.
When your dead absolutely nothing gets you down.

Is that your story?
"When you're dead" ? Citation needed.

k, prolly shouldn't be still drinkin'

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user