Does God Exist?-Many Absolute Proofs! (Beat down)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2015, 01:08 PM

This is a multi-part series that keeps popping up in my YouTube browser. I do watch Theist videos, maybe someone will come up with a new argument. So far I haven't found any. But some how I feel compelled to watch this series And see what this guy has to say. So join me; wont you?

:35 "In under two hours you will see it is impossible for God not to exists!"
[Image: challenge-accepted_02.jpg]

1:08 "Author of 80 books!"
Wow! That must mean he knows a lot. Editor and chief of Real Truth Magazine! AND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS READING IT! HOLY SHIT! What have i been missing out!

I've learned in my life that people that have to say they're smart, and brag about accomplishments. Are almost never smart. Neil Degrasse Tyson doesn't have to brag about how smart he is or all the books he's written. He just has to open his mouth.

And on a side note Real Truth? As soon as i hear that I think that this will not have any Truth.

1:20 "In a violent age, full of war, famine, pollution, diseases, disasters, economic uncertainty and the ever worsening BAD news."

What dose any of this have to do with this guy? In truth the world is probable at the most peace it's been in a while? We just hear more about violence now because we're so connected. All the things that are described in this are not new, famine, war, disasters, and economic uncertainty. And diseases come on, modern medicine is doing it's best. Much MUCH better then it ever did when the bible was written.

Bad new's. Shit I hate bad news. Maybe if you told be the bad news in a good way it wouldn't sound so bad.

2:13"Atheist are described in a special way by god.

"The Fool has said in his heart, There is no God..."
Psalms 14:1 ; 53:1

Well you've got me there. If it's in the bible it must be true.

But most likely it's because whoever was putting this group together didn't want people questioning, or showing doubt. You can't keep a group together if you don't have members. And you can't tell people what to do it they're thinking for themselves.

2:43 "Science has learned much more and the case for God is air tight.

I would disagree. I would say Science has learned much more and the case for God is falling apart.

3:31 "We're going to find out weather life on earth started because of BLIND DUMB LUCK threw evolution, or because of special creation."

Ugh. Ok. Did anyone else notice how he really drove home the Blind Dumb Luck when talking about evolution, then used the word special when he was talking about creation. I'm writing and watching so I going to make a prediction here, and say he's a creationist. If i'm right; dose that make me a prophet?

4:12 "I learned that Evolution is based entierly on faith!"

Statements like this always fustrate me.
When talking to creationist, or people in with religious beliefs that really like to go home with "I trust in my Faith." or "Faith is all I need!" They don't need proof. Then people that don't understand evolution will make a statement like this. As if saying "See you have faith too." Because they want to have there thought legitimized. Or to scare Atheist away from evolution because we don't want anything to do with faith.

FAITH OH NO! Well i don't have any faith so i'm not going to believe in evolution anymore.

I've seen to much evidence. Fossil progressions, lab tests, medical science even my pet. You would need to come up with something much more tangible. Something that would so that all those. And not just trying to call Evolution a religion. Evolution isn't a religion, it's a process.

4:45
"Without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that come to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."
Hebrew 11:6

It almost sounds like God is a gold Digger. "If you give me what I want, i'll suck your dick." Give him what he wants and he'll reward you *Wink* *Wink*

5:55

He starts rambling about how other people think there are other gods but he knows better. Because he knows that god made all the stuff that these other gods used to make their stuff. Calling them ignorant, for not understanding his god. And only his god book is right. If only they took the time not pray to their gods and praied to his God everything would be better.

6:43 "Of course some don't want this god to exist because if he dose they must obey him."

It's not a matter of wanting. It's not like I want to believe trees. But every day i go out side there they are. We have a tremendous about of materials that we can produce from trees. I can't deniey that they exist. I am just lacking the tangible evidence that would make such a being undeniable.

Kill your son. Cut off the tip of you penis. No These these are not commands i will obey. What sort of Psychopath would demand such a thing.

7:00 He rabbles on about how myths wont be able to be used in his reasoning method. Only facts and science. (I'm sure)

And what is his scientific proof from?

7:39 Wall Street Journal "Science Increasingly makes the case for God"

Hardly a Scientific Journal. I would relay on this more if I was choosing stocks.

So we don't hear anything in the universe. Know what else we didn't hear. God.

I think this is wrong thought didn't we hear the big bang? I fact checked it were heard that in 1965 a year before the time frame.
(ugh...ok i hate myself I wrote three paragraphs in response and hit the back button and lost it all. So i'll going to be breaf.)
I didn't recongine most of these names except for Dr. John Lennox who was in a Dawkins debate.

13:18 "It was God that made this master clock in the universe."

I just realized I haven't warn a watch in i 10 years. not since i've own a cell phone.

Oh for fuck sake.

Man invented clocks to measure distance in time. Morning Noon and Night where more common to say back in the day before clocks. We came up with a method to acculety Time is all relevant. Days are longer on mars. If we took our watch to mars the time would be off. If an object was moving at the speed of light would preseave the rest of the world around it going much slower.

If we were on mercury. (And didn't burn alive some how.) Using the sun to tell the time would not work. Using a clock would.

14:27 God had to design Cesium to vibrate.

He still haven't proven that their is a God he just keep's making clams that your god made this stuff.

"See how complicated this is there for a more complex being which i don't have proof for did it."

17;17 "Laws of Thermodynamics"

I knew it was coming.

19:18 "This is absolute proof that matter came into exsitance. In other words MATTER HAS NOT ALWAYS EXISTED!"

No shit Sherlock. Most people aren't priving to an eternal universe. We understand there must have been a beginning point. Big Bang Were just saying that a complex being existed before. No one arguing that the objects around us aren't there. Ok well most people.

19:56"Try build something ANYTHING from nothing. Even with your creative..you would never be able."

He exaggerates how no one can make something from nothing. Exept God he can totally do all that because he's god.

He are some other things i can't do.

Breath under water.
Sit on the sun.
Eat a mountain.

Don't get angry at a fish because it can't climb a tree.

20:30 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. Everything moves toward disorder a condition knows as entropy.

The Second Law states that a closed system that is not in thermodynamic equilibrium will have increasing entropy over time. Entropy is a property. It can be measured, or calculated and assigned a number with SI units being kJ/kg-K. That's it. Now let's move on to how you are misusing it in multiple ways.

For starters, earth isn't a closed system. In fact, a closed system as strictly defined doesn't exist anywhere in nature, but a closed system analysis is often used where the minimal effects of mass/energy crossing the boundary of the system are deemed negligible. The earth is FAR from having negligible effects from mass/energy crossing any arbitrary system boundary you choose to establish, with the primary reason being the energy from the sun we are constantly receiving, as well as the energy we radiate into deep space on the dark side of the planet (what you call night) which closely follows perfect black-body radiation.

Now the Second Law can be applied to open systems, but to do so a control volume has to be established within an arbitrary boundary. And all mass/energy crossing that boundary has to be accounted for in your math.

Finally, the Second Law applies to the system AS A WHOLE. There is no violation of the Second Law if entropy decreases in one or more parts of the system, so long as increases elsewhere in the system equal or exceed the decreases. Every day examples of local decreases in entropy are snow flakes, decreasing ambient temperature (cooler weather), or an air conditioner.

23:00 "Evolution is chock full of inconstancy..."

Really? Chock full? Statements like this make me think he hasn't looked for anything information outside of Ken Ham and his crony "scientists".

Transitional fossils of many different species.
DNA genetic testing to show the close comparisons in species.
Lab tests to show the transformations in controlled species.
Medical Science that can make predictions because of these mutations of bacteria, viruses etc.
We see species that only appear in specific locations on this planet due to their contained environments.

24:57 "Consider these next quotes considering the likely hood that an explosion would create life on earth."

They always make a jump from the big bang to evolution. The two aren't relative to each other.

And pearling into the universe it's hardly order. Objects are meteorites whizzing every which way. Suns exploding. Galaxy's colliding with each other. Chaos. How do we know a more orderly universe couldn't exist or less orderly. We don't.

26:47 Quote mines Charles Darwin.

IF it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down.

Here's the full paragraph from his book.

IF it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down. But I can find out no such case. No doubt many organs exist of which we do not know the transitional grades, more especially if we look to much-isolated species, round which, according to the theory, there has been much extinction. Or again, if we take an organ common to all the members of a class, for in this latter case the organ must have been originally formed at a remote period, since which all the many members of the class have been developed; and in order to discover the early transitional grades through which the organ has passed, we should have to look to very ancient ancestral forms, long since become extinct. Charles Darwin - Origin of Species

Now this is not to say that Charles Darwin is perfect. He didn't figure out many of the complexity's of evolution that we have today. But he did help start the ball rolling faster then it ever had in the days before he made his Galapagos trip.

He also says biological life can not be broken down and still work. I beg to differ. Do people get their kidneys removed. Loose limbs. I think people still function. Animals the same way. Starfish have an amazing ability to regenerate lost limbs. can be cut in half and both sides would regrow. Now i'm sure if presented with this he would simple say Isn't god amazing that he would design such a thing. But why didn't he give it to his most beloved creation?

He's some articles I found. With the parts i liked
You don't know what I know.
You can't do what god dose.
There fore. God exists.

Meet me here next time. for Part II in Dose God Exist?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
26-06-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Does God Exist?-Many Absolute Proofs! (Beat down)
All 100 % bullshit.

1. A Reality in which "it is impossible for *him* not to exist" means whatever deity they're talking about is *subject* to, not master of, Reality. THAT deity cannot have created the very reality it is *required* to participate in.

2. A god that "exists" does not *not exist*. Therefore, as long as that deity existed, Reality ALWAYS was larger (included BOTH *existence* and *non-existence*) than that deity, thus it could not have created a Reality larger than the smaller one it actually exists as a part of.

3. Logic proves nothing. Many logical systems are correct logically, but do not obtain, in Reality. Logic is necessary, but insufficient. EVIDENCE is required. There is no evidence for any god.

So sad. Too bad. Another loser. Try harder.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-06-2015, 01:24 PM
(26-06-2015 01:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All 100 % bullshit.

1. A Reality in which "it is impossible for *him* not to exist" means whatever deity they're talking about is *subject* to, not master of, Reality. THAT deity cannot have created the very reality it is *required* to participate in.

2. A god that "exists" does not *not exist*. Therefore, as long as that deity existed, Reality ALWAYS was larger (included BOTH *existence* and *non-existence*) than that deity, thus it could not have created a Reality larger than the smaller one it actually exists as a part of.

3. Logic proves nothing. Many logical systems are correct logically, but do not obtain, in Reality. Logic is necessary, but insufficient. EVIDENCE is required. There is no evidence for any god.

Wait. Him or me?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
26-06-2015, 01:25 PM
(26-06-2015 01:24 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 01:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All 100 % bullshit.

Wait. Him or me?

Oops. Sorry. Him. The arguments. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-06-2015, 01:26 PM
(26-06-2015 01:08 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Finally, the Second Law applies to the system AS A WHOLE. There is no violation of the Second Law if entropy decreases in one or more parts of the system, so long as increases elsewhere in the system equal or exceed the decreases. Every day examples of local decreases in entropy are snow flakes, decreasing ambient temperature (cooler weather), or an air conditioner.

It gets better. If you point out that the earth isn't a closed system, they will call this "an atheist trick" and say that they're talking about the universe. It's completely missing the point, and missing the point you made about it increasing in the system overall, even if it decreases in certain pockets.

So, we can flip this on it's head. Rather than just look at the physical universe, lets say that limiting ourselves in such a way is a theistic trick. We need to expand it to all of "reality", including heaven and hell. So, on a long enough time line, even the afterlife will be affected by the heat death of the universe. God, too.

See? Abusing scientific laws is easy and fun!
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
26-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Damn dude. How bored are you right now? lol. I need to make more time to do that shit. Thanks for the post.

**Crickets** -- God
26-06-2015, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2015 01:54 PM by Bucky Ball.)
:35 "In under two hours you will see it is impossible for God not to exists!"

Nope. Theology teaches faith is a gift of God. It's not a logical certainty. Idiot knows nothing about his own cult.

1:20 "In a violent age, full of war, famine, pollution, diseases, disasters, economic uncertainty and the ever worsening BAD news."

Exactly. His god is pretty damn impotent. and don't forget all the innocent children he let die of cancer this week, and that starved last month.

2:13"Atheist are described in a special way by god.

Idiot. Supposedly David wrote the psalms. At least a human did. Fucker doesn't even know his Old testament.

2:43 "Science has learned much more and the case for God is air tight.

Unfortunately for him, there is not even one study that even examines the gods. He cannot find one.

3:31 "We're going to find out weather life on earth started because of BLIND DUMB LUCK threw evolution, or because of special creation."

Um No. We know what the conditions were and Chaos theory and Chemistry and physics knows some paths it could have happened. the fact he doesn't is his problem.

4:12 "I learned that Evolution is based entirely on faith!"

Cuz he went to Bible College. There are billions of pieces of evidence for it, and none of them are based on faith.

4:45
"Without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that come to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."
Hebrew 11:6[/align]

He just contradicted himself. First he says he doesn't need faith, now he's talking about it. Which is it ?

6:43 "Of course some don't want this god to exist because if he dose they must obey him."

Nope. Atheists are just as moral as anyone else. US prisons are 95 % full of "Christians". All we want is evidence.

13:18 "It was God that made this master clock in the universe."

Nope. There is no "master clock" and he has no evidence for one.

14:27 God had to design Cesium to vibrate.

No. He didn't say why. He has no explanation as he is scientifically ignorant, so he has "therefore gawd" on speed-dial.

19:18 "This is absolute proof that matter came into existance. In other words MATTER HAS NOT ALWAYS EXISTED!"

But there may have always been energy. Matter and energy are interchangeable, and the total energy of this universe is "0". Gravity can have a negative energy value.

19:56"Try build something ANYTHING from nothing. Even with your creative..you would never be able."

If that's the rule, then neither can his god. "Coming from nothing" is meaningless unless time already exists. "Coming from" is temporal.

20:30 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. Everything moves toward disorder a condition knows as entropy.

Chaos Theory proves order arises in this universe spontaneously.

23:00 "Evolution is chock full of inconstancy..."

I should hope so. It operates by probability.

IF it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down.[/align]

Evolution today is FAR larger than Darwin. He didn't invent the idea. British science was coming to the realization and he happened to publish first. there are mountains of evidence for it and in fact ALL of the natural sciences operate today based on it's validity. There is not a shred of evidence it is not the best explanation we have.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-06-2015, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2015 02:24 PM by god has no twitter account.)
I've just lost the will to shit.

FFS. If christians believe this vid, there's little wonder they believe in god.

The vid is a piece of fuckwittery from a complete and utter fucktard.

Free speech is one thing but this vid is a complete piece of shit. Does the dumb twat even know what proof means?

The way this asshole hijacks science is a travesty. It's bleedin' obvious he knows fuck all about science.

Je suis desolet.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 3 users Like god has no twitter account's post
26-06-2015, 02:23 PM
(26-06-2015 01:26 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Damn dude. How bored are you right now? lol. I need to make more time to do that shit. Thanks for the post.

I'm lucky to work at a job that I only have to work when someone needs me. I get a lot of down time between projects waiting for calls. But that means i'm trapped to my office until I get a call.

26-06-2015, 02:26 PM
I envy that!! But only when I'm really busy! Smile

**Crickets** -- God