Does God Exist?-Many Absolute Proofs! (Beat down)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Does God Exist?-Many Absolute Proofs! (Beat down)
"All doubts of his existence will vanish"

Nope, I can still see my doubt. It's right there.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2015, 03:46 PM
(26-06-2015 01:26 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 01:08 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Finally, the Second Law applies to the system AS A WHOLE. There is no violation of the Second Law if entropy decreases in one or more parts of the system, so long as increases elsewhere in the system equal or exceed the decreases. Every day examples of local decreases in entropy are snow flakes, decreasing ambient temperature (cooler weather), or an air conditioner.

It gets better. If you point out that the earth isn't a closed system, they will call this "an atheist trick" and say that they're talking about the universe. It's completely missing the point, and missing the point you made about it increasing in the system overall, even if it decreases in certain pockets.

So, we can flip this on it's head. Rather than just look at the physical universe, lets say that limiting ourselves in such a way is a theistic trick. We need to expand it to all of "reality", including heaven and hell. So, on a long enough time line, even the afterlife will be affected by the heat death of the universe. God, too.

See? Abusing scientific laws is easy and fun!

But we see examples of what I call "entropy in reverse". They're called babies. They start of as these very simple celled creatures and 9 months later out pops (I use this word reservedly, ladies) a 3.5kg baby. And it doesn't stop there. A few months (seems like) later, it's asking for money and the car keys. Admittedly, by that time I've got older and my hair's a bit greyer...
26-06-2015, 04:23 PM
(26-06-2015 01:53 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  I've just lost the will to shit.

FFS. If christians believe this vid, there's little wonder they believe in god.

The vid is a piece of fuckwittery from a complete and utter fucktard.

Free speech is one thing but this vid is a complete piece of shit. Does the dumb twat even know what proof means?

The way this asshole hijacks science is a travesty. It's bleedin' obvious he knows fuck all about science.

Je suis desolet.

Je suis désolé. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-06-2015, 06:35 PM
I will read all that later but does anyone wanna give me the short version of what he is saying?

oh, yeah, and there are no absolutes in the universe, so that alone disproves his "proofs".

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
27-06-2015, 07:11 AM
(26-06-2015 03:46 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  But we see examples of what I call "entropy in reverse". They're called babies. They start of as these very simple celled creatures and 9 months later out pops (I use this word reservedly, ladies) a 3.5kg baby. And it doesn't stop there. A few months (seems like) later, it's asking for money and the car keys. Admittedly, by that time I've got older and my hair's a bit greyer...

You see? They're slowly contributing to your death. They're causing it in you!
27-06-2015, 08:11 AM
(26-06-2015 06:35 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I will read all that later but does anyone wanna give me the short version of what he is saying?

oh, yeah, and there are no absolutes in the universe, so that alone disproves his "proofs".

Here's the sum up. Of what the man in the video says.

Here's some articles I found. With the parts I liked
You don't know what I know.
You can't do what god dose.
There fore. God exists.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
27-06-2015, 10:06 AM
(26-06-2015 06:35 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I will read all that later but does anyone wanna give me the short version of what he is saying?

Is that statement 'absolutely' true?

[Image: Trollface_emoticon.png]

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
[+] 1 user Likes LostLegend's post
30-06-2015, 03:52 PM
(Part 2)

0:19 "Many just do not realizes that science conclusively proves the existence of god..."

Science has nothing to say on the matter. All i can do is contradict the clams of the acts of gods.

Clam the whole world was flooded 6,000 years ago. Science can show sentiment layers that would show that wasn't true. As well as fossils, and water level ratios.

Clam that the earth is a flat disk riding on the back of a turtle. Science can show photos of earth. Science can make sattalies that revolve around it. Science can make planes the fly around the earth and never run into a turtle.

0:42 "Part one brought evedance from astronomy, biology, chemistry and mathematics."

What? No it didn't. He just pulled clips from a news paper. and a snippet of a Darwin which didn't represent his statement at all.

Maybe his definition of evedince is diffrent from the rest of us.

1:44 he repeats the sentence from Charles Darwin journal.

He then gose on to clam he know's what Charles Darwin would say if he was alive today. And of course it's that his theory as BS. And all his findings were wrong.

I for one would think Darwin would be amazed at the coarse his original theory spurred. But I can not say for certain.

4:02 After a long caption about a proteasome. He makes this statement. "Reconize such a organize could NEVER had evolved gradually. This is literally impossible."

Yet there it is. So it's not impossible.

It makes more sense to him that his god made himself teeny tiny and built this with his magic tools. Or Something complex from nothing.

8:00 "Many of this may seem overly complicated. But that's the point! All of this happened from BLIND DUMB LUCK?

We don't know the odds of life accruing. That is why we're trying to find it on other "heavenly" bodies. Mars, Moons of Jupiter, asteroids. The Universe is really Really REALLY Enormous. The Largest thing we know to exists. And we are in a very teeny weeny point of it.

Maybe we are that .000000001% to a Trillionth X3 power. We don't know. But even if that was the case. It still doesn't change that he doesn't have a better answer for it. Saying "God did it because he's awesome like that." isn't an answer. Saying this is really complicated so the only reason it could exists if something that really knew a lot did it. Detail DETAILS DETAILS!

8:11 Calls Atheists idiots again.

10:06 "Let's summarizes the enormous difficulty that DNA happened by chance." Gose on reading an article E.H.Andrews From Nothing to Nature

A book publish by the Evangelical press in 1989.

How's that old saying go. If you gave a infinite number of chimps a type writer one of them would write Shakespeare.

He just can't grasp the idea of odds. If I can happen it will happen. Different proteins, and chemical are attracted to each other. This is way we can make a Periodic Table. Chemical element that have similar chemical properties.

11:07
"Atheist Richard Dawkins...has admitted: 'The more statistically improbable a thing is, the less we can believe that it just happend by blind chance. Superficially, the obvious alternative to chance is an intelligent Designer.'
Bert Thompson, Ph.D. The Case for the Existence of God."

He really want to make a point the Richard Dawkins was an Atheist. But the way he structure his reading of the statement was really dishonest. He leads in by saying "Atheist Richard Dawkins ...has admitted." The way it was structured it sounds as if Richard Dawkins is making this statement. But it's not it Bert Thompson a Creation Scientist making the statement. about something Richard Dawkins said. Why didn't he pull from a Richard Dawkins book? If he said this then i would imagine it would appear in one of them. Or maybe a transcript from a video he stated. Maybe He did say this. But i'd rather it come from the horses mouth not the donkeys lips.

11:34
"The Information content of a simple cell has been estimated as around 10 to the 12th power [one trillion] bits. ...the if one were to count every letter of ever word of every book in the worlds' largest library (over ten million volumes) the final tally would be approximately a trillion letters. Thus, a single cell contains the equivalent information content or more than ten million volumes."
Dr. Carl Sagan Life on Earth

He basically said this because he wanted to say. Arn't these numbers big! Here's a smart guy. He now's this is all complicated. So who's smarter then him. God.

13:08 Life can never come from None living objects.

Not nessarliy true.

Chemists claim to have solved riddle of how life began on Earth.
http://phys.org/news/2015-03-chemists-ri...earth.html

Origin-of-Life Story May Have Found Its Missing Link
http://www.livescience.com/51106-origin-...found.html

But what it can't be is moshed together.
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Genesis 2:7

I've also heard Clay. Doesn't really matter. The story says this being took a had full of dirt, squeezed it together, blew air at it and bingo life. How is this a better explanation?!

13:16 "Evolutionist theorists that inanimate objects under certain unknown circumstance in the mystic past (As they like to assert.) SOME HOW spontaneously gave birth to primitive life forms."

Are you. FUCKING! KIDDING ME!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

THIS IS WHAT YOUR DOING! HOW DOSE HE NOT SEE HOW HYPOCRITICAL THIS STATEMENT IS. .... FUCKING.. JESUS ON A JEW STICK...

OK. Stepped away from the keyboard for a few minutes.

Yes. This...
[Image: PlymouthRockPiece.jpg]

...will never turn instantly into; this.

[Image: Elephant.jpg]

But the only people that say that are Creationist.
They say that THIS instantly.
[Image: Clay%20Soil,%20Finger%20impressions%20(Small).JPG]
Turned into this.
[Image: Hotelscom_ObviousChoice_CaptainObvousFullBody.png]

"Evolutionist" aren't saying anything on the Origins of life! Evolution is the proseess of one species transitioning into another species!

14:15 "Skeptics ignore the truth that it is impossible to give life without a life giver. Only God has life inherited in himself. This is what makes him God. No one created God."

In the same breath he contradicted himself. It is impossible to give life without a life giver. Expect for god.
If it was impossible then god wouldn't have been able to do it ether. So it's not impossible. So if he's willing to except the thought that his god can just pop into existence why is it hard for him to conceive life itself couldn't do the same?
But life didn't just POP into exsitance. We don't know the exsact conditions. but it's esay to consive a long and grewling process. That could take millions of years to happen.

14:38 "The first law of Thermodynamics points to a creators eternal exsistance."

Uh. No. It doesn't.

1. Matter and energy can be neither created nor destroyed.

Again these are for closed systems.

15:34 "Instead of looking for the truth of creation scientist has chosen confusion, suppositions and deceit. Ignoring the evidence. Evolutionist are forced to conger illusions which should be get easier to see for what they are."

What a hypocrite.

15:50 "But why would HIGHLY intelligent men believe such false and silly ideas? And even willing deceit people into doing the same?"

That's a good question.

He should ask himself that.

When he calls science false and silly, I imagine it's because he has a tough time understanding it so he just smacks the books of his table, slams his face in his crossed arms and stomps his feet around.

"No, No, NO science is stupid and ugly and boring!" ~ David C. Pack

What could thousands of different scientist. All experts in their fields of study gain from demonstrating the cause and effects of their science? Most science is per reviewed. If something comes up wrong, or nonsensical other scientist's can't wait to destroy it. Threw Demonstration.

16:00 "Get this! They do not want a God telling them what to do. They can not have that! In their world God MUST NOT EXIST!"

*Sign*

16:25 Goes into an exsatrate "Just look at the Trees! rant.

So things are pretty. There fore God.

17:01 "A side note should be considered all existing fruits and vegetables on earth is perfectly designed for human and animal consumption ... every time try to improve or alter food he pollutes, ruins, devitalizes, injects with poison genetically re-engineers, or some how reduces into something inferior, that what he started with."

[Image: raycomfort.jpg]

[Image: NANER.jpg]
Bananas were altered to be more consumable by man.
Broccoli was altered to be more consumable by man.
Bread doesn't grow on trees.
Cakes don't grow on trees.

I wonder if this guy is Vegan?

18:00 "Now think hard. Who is more intelligent? God, who made perfect food. Or Man who found every possible way alter and degrade it before consuming?"

Straw man.

18:42 "Nothing is as amazing as the human mind...think about what man has been able to produce. He can build house, make smart phones, train, automobles, planes, rockets, computers and other useful devices."

One miniete he's say man kind sucks, and destroys everything he touches then the next he say's how supper cool technology (made by science) is.

19:04 "Yet Man's creative genuis has a limet. No man of group of men can create anthing as marvolous as the human mind. Everything man creates is inferior to his own mind. Try to think of one think that is superiour to the minds that created it. You will fail."

Just one thing?

Well my mind, can't store as much information as IBM's Watson.

http://www.ibm.com/smarterplanet/us/en/ibmwatson/

My mind is inferior in memory, accuracy. He doesn't require the death of another living being to survive. And isn't pron to emotional outbursts.

Now yes it doesn't make a heart pump. But he doesn't need a heart to survive. It doesn't have the ability to walk. But many people that do own a brain can't eather.

Different creatures have different advantages. Ours just happens to be our mind. Cheetahs can out run even the fastest human runner. Fish can stay under water much longer than any human can.

Given time, we may create something even more advanced.

20:51 Nebraska Man.

Facepalm

Although the identity of H. haroldcookii did not achieve general acceptance in the scientific community, and the purported species was retracted half a decade after the original article had been published by Osborn, creationists have promoted the episode as an example of the scientific errors that can undermine the credibility of paleontology and hominid evolution theories, and how such information is peer reviewed or accepted as mainstream knowledge. ~ Wikipedia

Nebraska Man I would say is a better example of why the Scientific Method works. The rest of the Scientific community didn't let up and they eventual came to the truth that it was a Prothennops.

Come On David. Nebraska Man. That was debunked nearly 100 years ago.

Your bible is over 2000 years old and the religious still haven't corrected it fallacy's.

24:38 "I have personally seen a photograph of her supposed skeleton. And it's meaning less."

Laugh out load X 9,000

I saw a photograph! Laugh out load That's all the research he did. He threw the whole thing out Laugh out load over 1 photograph. I can't stop laughing! What a fucking moron!

26:00 "The fossil record shows that animals appeared suddenly."

BULLSHIT! What a fucking lair. He sit's there bashing science calling Scientist lairs and conman. He doesn't sight any of these findings! He doesn't present conclusive evidence all he dose is sight quotes from 100 years ago look at fucking photo which if it's the one he showed isn't the full skeleton they found. But some how he's got the science to show every animal that ever existed popped in to exsistance at one time. FUCKING BULLSHIT!

25:53 "Grasp this! THERE ARE NO LINKS FROM PLANTS TO ANIMALS! REPTILIANS TO BIRDS and Mammals and such."

Lies. Lies. Lies. I feel like I'd be wasting my time showing all the evedance. If any one is interested and doesn't feel like doing the research on their own PM me and i'll take the time to give you repeatable information.

25:56 "The Fossil record shows the animals appear suddenly!"

What a dumb fucking, lying asshole.

One minute Scientist are lying con-men. The next they have the information that he was able to dig up because he's wrote 80 books.

Show your proof. I'd beat my life you don't have any.

26:08 Micro-evolution

When did this come up? I hear this all the fucking time from creationist? Micro vs Macro. Why is it easier from them to accept short term changes over long term changes? Don't they see its still the evolution process?

26:26 "A reptile could some how lay an egg that would contain a bird. But of course since this would be a Miracle, it would require god to preform it. But EVOLUTIONIST can't have that!"

Scare Crow

26:30 "So it would be better to think that evolutionist would believe in GODLESS miracles. And that's a religion worth avoiding. If i sound like i'm mocking them it's because I am."

*sigh*
Facepalm

Evolution is not a religion.

The only person who's being mocked around her is you.

27:00 "So many are willing to fall for rediculase ideas. Because they've been told them threw out their lives."

Holy shit. I .. agree with you. I didn't believe it could happen but yes. People can fall for redickulas ideas because it's been imprinted on them. Maybe I miss judge you.

27:06 "Like EVOLUTION IS A FACT!"

oh... I take it back. You're just who I thought you where.

27:26 When all is said and done the fossil record has never revealed what Evolutionist hope for. It gives distinct evidence of one fact! Sudden Special Creation all life in a fully form condition. To believe anything else is to be dishonest with the evidence."

But you haven't given us any! You gave a quote from a creationist book. And shouted a clam. You didn't show anything! to back it up. Show a human skeleton next to a dinosaur. Show a sedimentary layer that has every species on it. You DON"T! Because your making this shit UP! Your trying to disprove evolution but your sighting old findings. Old findings that have since been brought to light.

I really starting to hate this guy.

Let me see if I can make it threw another one.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin