Does ISIS have a death wish?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Does ISIS have a death wish?
Last I heard the rumour was, the ISIS is simply pissing off the other nations because they want to cause a big war to lead into the apocalypse as per their books. They are not too worried about being totally eradicated because once they establish the caliphate, they are supposed to get led by their version of the antichrist or whatever character they imagined as the final harbinger of the world's end.

But aside from the rumours, they are just run of the mill loons, so I can't even hope to understand their reasons and nor do I care. However I personally think the empathy of other nations in accepting their refugees is commendable but is leading to more problems. I think it's time to let them face the outcomes of their own religious beliefs so that that overdue religious reformation can finally happen.

[Image: 004.sig]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Aoi Magi's post
15-11-2015, 03:49 AM
We're talking about people who are actually trying to die in battle and go to heaven. They're are motivated by death.

It's like Christians who think they will conquer the world by God's word and someday we'll all be Christians, despite statistics showing that religion is generally dying out. Religion can give you some serious delusions of grandeur.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
15-11-2015, 04:18 AM
(15-11-2015 03:49 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  We're talking about people who are actually trying to die in battle and go to heaven. They're are motivated by death.

It's like Christians who think they will conquer the world by God's word and someday we'll all be Christians, despite statistics showing that religion is generally dying out. Religion can give you some serious delusions of grandeur.

This.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-11-2015, 04:30 AM
Well.... the last time such similar extreme Christian fundimentalists did such antics?

They lost. Were driven out of Europe and settled in the new world.

This time around? Well, there's no more 'Free land' or 'Cultural primitives' to oppres.... So these religious extremists better start building rocket ships to escape the fallout which is being generated in retaliation to their actions/deeds/ideas.

Just my two uneducated pennies worth.
15-11-2015, 09:41 AM
(15-11-2015 04:30 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Well.... the last time such similar extreme Christian fundimentalists did such antics?

The last time Christian extremists did such antics was probably... oh, about last week. Perhaps in Chad. Or Centrafrique. Uganda, maybe. There's plenty of ongoing and deeply violent sectarian conflict across central Africa, not that it gets much play in the news.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
15-11-2015, 09:08 PM
(15-11-2015 04:30 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Well.... the last time such similar extreme Christian fundimentalists did such antics?

This time around? Well, there's no more 'Free land' or 'Cultural primitives' to oppres.... So these religious extremists better start building rocket ships to escape the fallout which is being generated in retaliation to their actions/deeds/ideas.

Rwanda's been forgotten already???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-11-2015, 11:18 PM
(15-11-2015 09:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Rwanda's been forgotten already???

Rwhata?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Burundi (the shithole next door to Rwanda) is kinda expected to go up in smoke in the near future Undecided

According to an article I read in the Sunday paper, the exact same political language as was used to foment genocide in Rwanda in 1994 has been used by the Burundi government in recent weeks. Talk of 'doing work' (code for killing Tutsis), references to 'exterminating these cockroaches' - again a word that was used in Rwanda to describe the opposition. Also promises that 'no one who does his work will go unrewarded'.

You guys need to understand that central Africa is not just fucked, it is proper fucked.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-11-2015, 11:40 PM
(15-11-2015 11:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 09:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Rwanda's been forgotten already???

Rwhata?

I assume he is talking about this

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-11-2015, 11:49 PM
(15-11-2015 11:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Rwhata?

I assume he is talking about this

It was a joke about it being forgotten and now it's terrible.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.