Does SCIENCE make sense

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: Does SCIENCE make sense
Who cares, he will go away eventually. If not, he will end up on everyones ignore list, so again, it will be just like he is gone.

Simple enough?

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 06:58 AM
(10-09-2012 05:49 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 08:51 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  to most everyone? Meaning; do most people seek to understand, naturally?
In the search for understanding it is easy to miss the most important steps in science, which are the testing of ideas and the throwing away of bad ideas no matter how much we love them. Most humans do seek to understand. This comes naturally.

that was the thread purpose, to share a universal!

Quote: What doesn't come naturally is finding out whether what you believe or want to believe is really true or not.

and often the truth hurts, when found out.

ie.... it wasnt a god that made me
10-09-2012, 07:00 AM
(10-09-2012 06:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  Who cares, he will go away eventually. If not, he will end up on everyones ignore list, so again, it will be just like he is gone.

Simple enough?

Big Grin

and the ONLY way for that to happen, is either the weak punks just ban me, or each shoot themselves for being so irresponsible
10-09-2012, 07:06 AM
(10-09-2012 05:49 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 08:51 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  And when enough material information is bridged, we each can often have that little light, go off and say, 'wow, i understand!'.
And when this happens, we are almost always wrong.

i like that humility you just shared

Quote: It's one of the most helpful and most dangerous feelings in science.
being wrong is beautiful sometimes

I like being wrong as that is how i learn.

I could give a fuck is selfish morons dont like me. ie... this forum is full of 'shit'

but you shared a point of grounding most self centered folk do not like to experience.

Quote:It's helpful because a true believer will defend and modify their idea persistently until it fits, and even if it never fits will have influenced and sharpened the ideas that eventually do win out.

that's a fact.

ie.... moron claim a 'closed system' but it is impossible, in a serious sense.

Quote:It's dangerous because when we think we know we don't check carefully enough, and when we think we know we often don't have the skills required to let go of our false ideas.

i like your method of analysis on this.

That analogy is why, after writing PNC and Cal tech made the stupid reply, i realized, it aint "I" that is prided up with complacency.
10-09-2012, 07:06 AM
(10-09-2012 07:00 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 06:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  Who cares, he will go away eventually. If not, he will end up on everyones ignore list, so again, it will be just like he is gone.

Simple enough?

Big Grin

and the ONLY way for that to happen, is either the weak punks just ban me, or each of the self centered pukes just shoot themselves for being so irresponsible
10-09-2012, 07:11 AM
(10-09-2012 07:00 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  

Simple enough?

Big Grin

and the ONLY way for that to happen, is either the weak punks just ban me, or each shoot themselves for being so irresponsible

Why did you feel the need to quote me twice? Did I hit the nerve?

So you think that by insulting us you ... what? Are better, smarter? Or you have no other words to use, so you feel the need to defend by insulting?

Let's see now...

Fuck you, prick!

Angel

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-09-2012, 07:27 AM
(10-09-2012 07:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 07:00 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  and the ONLY way for that to happen, is either the weak punks just ban me, or each shoot themselves for being so irresponsible

Why did you feel the need to quote me twice? Did I hit the nerve?
read the guess who thread.

I knew that idiots like you were here, before i posted

I am used to dealing with the weak minded of selfish pride

Quote:So you think that by insulting us you ... what? Are better, smarter? Or you have no other words to use, so you feel the need to defend by insulting?

you will either grow up and be responsible for your actions or you will be extinct, in one fashion or another.

FACT OF NATURE!
10-09-2012, 08:57 AM
(10-09-2012 07:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  Why did you feel the need to quote me twice? Did I hit the nerve?
i am a person too.

and i have the scars from many

Quote:So you think that by insulting us you ... what? Are better, smarter?
nope.

i just know how to play, harder. This place is a wolfs den and i bite too, that is why it takes the whole place, but within, each know, i am one of you and i care about us all far more than any you've ever met.

Quote:Or you have no other words to use, so you feel the need to defend by insulting?
i like to speak on compassion but i came here and keep getting bit, simply because, i share news and views that the majority dont.

Quote:Let's see now...

Fuck you, prick!

Angel

see what i mean.

the thread is on the 'universal' scope of conscious lives, are ever seeking what is real.

but as ooooosual, i am the bark, many want to face when in reality, i would just as soon feed the flowers with the selfish life.
10-09-2012, 09:20 AM

Simple enough?

Big Grin

There's a reason that spam is against the rules, Filox.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-09-2012, 10:10 AM
(10-09-2012 08:57 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  i like to speak on compassion but i came here and keep getting bit, simply because, i share news and views that the majority dont.

That's where you're wrong. You get bit because you can't communicate in fucking english.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.