Does SCIENCE make sense

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: Does SCIENCE make sense
(10-09-2012 10:10 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 08:57 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  i like to speak on compassion but i came here and keep getting bit, simply because, i share news and views that the majority dont.

That's where you're wrong. You get bit because you can't communicate in fucking english.

the reason you are offended is you are being made a fool of
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 10:43 AM
(10-09-2012 10:32 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:10 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  That's where you're wrong. You get bit because you can't communicate in fucking english.

the reason you are offended is you are being made a fool of

ConsiderConsiderShockingDrinking Beverage

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
10-09-2012, 10:49 AM
(10-09-2012 10:43 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:32 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  the reason you are offended is you are being made a fool of

ConsiderConsiderShockingDrinking Beverage

did you see what i did to the ph in the utttter thred?

most dont comprehend what planck, and bohr shared, to the letter

that 'potential difference' is a state of energy that IS the specimen to observe; the light in 'wavelengths'

now to raise the H to a 'state' of even being capable to combine with another element, it must capture a 'photon'. Then at each combining, another release and a new 'state' is achieved for the environment and mass combined.

that process is how an 'evolution' occurs in nature

does UNDERSTANDING, make sense?

science is the pursuit of....??!
10-09-2012, 10:51 AM
(10-09-2012 10:49 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:43 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  ConsiderConsiderShockingDrinking Beverage

that 'potential difference' is a state of energy that IS the specimen to observe; the light in 'wavelengths'

now to raise the H to a 'state' of even being capable to combine with another element, it must capture a 'photon'. Then at each combining, another release and a new 'state' is achieved for the environment and mass combined.

Um, I'm sorry to say this, but what you just said went over my head at mach15.Weeping seriously will you actually explain what you are saying

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
10-09-2012, 10:54 AM
(10-09-2012 10:51 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:49 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  did you see what i did to the ph in the utttter thred?

Um, I'm sorry to say this, but what you just said went over my head at mach15.Weeping seriously will you actually explain what you are saying

you dont like what i have to say, because the peanut gallery has been trying to discredit me personally and that is why you aint doing your homework.
10-09-2012, 10:57 AM
(10-09-2012 10:54 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:51 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Um, I'm sorry to say this, but what you just said went over my head at mach15.Weeping seriously will you actually explain what you are saying

you dont like what i have to say, because the peanut gallery has been trying to discredit me personally and that is why you aint doing your homework.

Actually it's because no one can understand what the fuck you're saying. You're writing skills are so poor no one can understand you.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 3 users Like Question's post
10-09-2012, 11:52 AM
(10-09-2012 10:57 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:54 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  you dont like what i have to say, because the peanut gallery has been trying to discredit me personally and that is why you aint doing your homework.

Actually it's because no one can understand what the fuck you're saying. Your writing skills are so poor no one can understand you.

There you go my fellow grammar nazi. ;D

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
10-09-2012, 12:02 PM
(10-09-2012 10:49 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:43 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  ConsiderConsiderShockingDrinking Beverage

What, where you copy/pasted from Wikipedia something completely irrelevant to what we were talking about? Your victories are only in your head, Bish.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
10-09-2012, 12:05 PM
(10-09-2012 12:02 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:49 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  did you see what i did to the ph in the utttter thred?

What, where you copy/pasted from Wikipedia something completely irrelevant to what we were talking about? Your victories are only in your head, Bish.

i provided material, not from wiki, and apparently not of your awareness (comprehension)

again, i am used to folk that talk versus actually know the material that they try to sling
11-09-2012, 02:29 AM
(10-09-2012 07:27 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 07:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  Why did you feel the need to quote me twice? Did I hit the nerve?
read the guess who thread.

I knew that idiots like you were here, before i posted

I am used to dealing with the weak minded of selfish pride

Quote:So you think that by insulting us you ... what? Are better, smarter? Or you have no other words to use, so you feel the need to defend by insulting?

you will either grow up and be responsible for your actions or you will be extinct, in one fashion or another.

FACT OF NATURE!

So, to the rest of the intelligent people here, can you see what I did here? I wanted to make a test how he will react on my insult and he reacted exactly as planed. With new insults. It's just like teaching a monkey to dance.

Anyone want me try something new? Let's turn this to fun.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson