Does Satan not read the bible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2013, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 06:20 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
Does Satan not read the bible?
Okay, so something I've always wondered...the idea of the "End Times", "Rapture", "Armageddon", "The Tribulation", "The Book of Revelation"...etc... is all "known" to Christians, and even if people didn't "know" it it's supposedly accessible information in the "Bible" and is "God's word" which is unalterable and the inevitable future...at least as far as some of the more extreme Christians believe.

Why would, "Satan", the "Anti-Christ" or the "Seven-Headed Dragon" and the "Seven-Headed Leopard" even bother? Have they not read the book? We question it's validity, but if it were to be true than wouldn't "Satan/Seven-Headed Dragon" and the "Anti-Christ/Seven-headed Leopard" know about it and have read it. Even if we doubt it, wouldn't "Satan/Seven-Headed Dragon" and the "Anti-Christ/Seven-headed Leopard" know that it's real? After all they are all a part of it, they see behind the scenes we don't see, so wouldn't they already know they lose? So why all the bother? It seems if I were either of them I would just say, fuck it, I already know I'm going to lose because you put the future in your book, so I'm just not going to play along, because I'm evil and don't want things to work out the way you predict them to.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Does Satan not read the bible?
Correct me if I'm wrong (very likely in this case) but isn't the idea of the end times one big battle between God's forces and Satan's forces?
So Satan tried to make people do bad things so they go to hell to increase his numbers etc...
Does it actually say in the bible that God has 100% of winning no matter what?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
16-06-2013, 06:47 PM
(16-06-2013 06:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong (very likely in this case) but isn't the idea of the end times one big battle between God's forces and Satan's forces?
So Satan tried to make people do bad things so they go to hell to increase his numbers etc...

Oh yeah, I guess if it's looked at as a battle for "souls", and not about winning or losing the "war", then it would still "make sense" for Satan to go a long with it...I hate when there are semi-logical ways to think about complete, absolutely, illogical bullshit...

16-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Just look at it like however you look at Lord of the Rings or some other fantasy story...

As a fantasy story the general story of the bible's actually not that bad.

16-06-2013, 07:22 PM
(16-06-2013 06:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...As a fantasy story the general story of the bible's actually not that bad.

Actually, it's a pretty shittie story, no matter how you look at it. As far as ancient myths go, Greco/Roman myths are far more entertaining as stories.

16-06-2013, 07:29 PM
eh, Greek and Roman myth and legends are too short.
Bad monster comes along, good guy comes along, good guy kills bad monster and saves the day.

The bible could be made into a 6 part mini series and be good, where as Greek and Roman myths would be made into 1 movie each and be good.
I prefer mini series as they last longer and are more engrossing and in depth and entertaining.

But each to their own.

16-06-2013, 07:42 PM
(16-06-2013 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  eh, Greek and Roman myth and legends are too short.
Bad monster comes along, good guy comes along, good guy kills bad monster and saves the day.

The bible could be made into a 6 part mini series and be good, where as Greek and Roman myths would be made into 1 movie each and be good.
I prefer mini series as they last longer and are more engrossing and in depth and entertaining.

But each to their own.

Someone has never read the Iliad or Jason and the Argonauts.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-06-2013, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 07:54 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(16-06-2013 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  eh, Greek and Roman myth and legends are too short.

But each to their own.

I disagree. Greco/Roman myths are more like separate comic characters, each with their own story arch. The bible is just a bunch of people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God helping Satan torture Job to win a bet, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people, then people killing people, then God killing people, then God helping people kill and rape people,.........................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​....................................
Then some one comes back for as second to die, but not actually die and then then Jesus killing people, then Jesus helping Angels kill people, then people killing people, then Jesus killing people, then Jesus helping Angels kill people, then people killing people, then Satan killing people, then people killing people, then Jesus helping Angels kill people, then Jesus killing people.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
16-06-2013, 07:57 PM
(16-06-2013 06:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong (very likely in this case) but isn't the idea of the end times one big battle between God's forces and Satan's forces?

Yes and yes.

I never understood, if god's gunna win anyway, what's the point of any of it?

Of course I might be missing something obvious...I'm slightly looped right now.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-06-2013, 08:14 PM

But each to their own.

But the Bible mini series would need more dragon. Tongue

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post