Does Satan not read the bible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Does Satan not read the bible?
I would gladly be called The Satan if anything I did opposed gods evil will.

If opposing gods actions is something Satan is known for, then he is a good deity by definition alone.

He can fight along side me any day.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2013, 08:28 PM

Raptor Jesus, I think that you have answered your own question, so to speak. If Satan and his disobedient angels know the outcome, either by their own abilities or having been informed of them, then the objective would be to take as many with them as possible.
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2013, 08:30 PM

(16-06-2013 09:01 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I would gladly be called The Satan if anything I did opposed gods evil will.

If opposing gods actions is something Satan is known for, then he is a good deity by definition alone.

He can fight along side me any day.

The Hebrew word satan means adversary or resister. The term was first applied to a righteous angel of God who stood as an adversary to Balaam. Numbers 22:22.
17-06-2013, 08:31 PM

(16-06-2013 06:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong (very likely in this case) but isn't the idea of the end times one big battle between God's forces and Satan's forces?
So Satan tried to make people do bad things so they go to hell to increase his numbers etc...
Does it actually say in the bible that God has 100% of winning no matter what?

Pretty much. The book of Revelation is pretty clear about the outcome.

By the way, the teaching of hell isn't a Biblical one, it is a pagan one adopted by the apostate church.
17-06-2013, 08:39 PM
(17-06-2013 08:31 PM)David Lee Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 06:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong (very likely in this case) but isn't the idea of the end times one big battle between God's forces and Satan's forces?
So Satan tried to make people do bad things so they go to hell to increase his numbers etc...
Does it actually say in the bible that God has 100% of winning no matter what?

Pretty much. The book of Revelation is pretty clear about the outcome.

By the way, the teaching of hell isn't a Biblical one, it is a pagan one adopted by the apostate church.

Pretty much everything in the Bible comes from a previous religion, it is an amalgamation of Egyptian, pagan, Mesapotanian etc. beliefs. Virgin births, resurrections are but two "adopted" beliefs that are central to Christianity.

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user
17-06-2013, 08:45 PM

(17-06-2013 08:39 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Pretty much everything in the Bible comes from a previous religion, it is an amalgamation of Egyptian, pagan, Mesapotanian etc. beliefs. Virgin births, resurrections are but two "adopted" beliefs that are central to Christianity.

The easiest way for me to challenge your supposition is to ask for evidence of it. It's actually not true. The distinction between the pagan and the Biblical as opposed to the pagan and the tradition must be addressed.

The only pagan matter of substance promoted by the Bible, exluding the minor items such as months of the Hebrew calender, would be baptism. Baptism was a pagan practice of public declaration encorporated by the early Christians.

Easter, Christmas, the immortal soul, hell, the rapture, the cross and the trinity are pagan adoptions not adhered to in the Bible.
17-06-2013, 08:57 PM
How does the unholy read the holy? Dummy. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2013, 09:17 PM

(17-06-2013 08:57 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  How does the unholy read the holy? Dummy. Tongue

What is holy and what is unholy? If you are unholy you are probably part of holy. I was there through the ages with snakes and cages and I've seen you eat your own.

Let's do it!

17-06-2013, 09:23 PM
(17-06-2013 09:17 PM)David Lee Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 08:57 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  How does the unholy read the holy? Dummy. Tongue

What is holy and what is unholy? If you are unholy you are probably part of holy. I was there through the ages with snakes and cages and I've seen you eat your own.

Let's do it!

Dude, the Eighties called. They want their platform shoes back. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
17-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Raptor Jesus, Revelation as it has been misinterpreted by later generations, is NOT the battle of the End-Times. It was a roman a clef (ie: Citizen Kane, Primary Colors), a subtle dig at Roman authority with very clear references to Daniel that Jewish Christians suffering persecution in first century Anatolia (modern Turkey) would have understood as a prophecy for Rome's fall.

“The seer of Patmos, identified with the Apostle, is granted a series of visions meant to reassure the Christians of Asia amid the persecutions and trials of the end of the first century.” - Pope Benedict XVI, Vatican City, Aug 23, 2006

For more historical debunkings, please check out my book.

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon