Does Satan not read the bible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2013, 09:27 PM

RE: Does Satan not read the bible?
(17-06-2013 09:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dude, the Eighties called. They want their platform shoes back. Dodgy

I thought that they had already taken them back. It's a cycle.
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2013, 09:31 PM
(17-06-2013 09:27 PM)David Lee Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 09:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dude, the Eighties called. They want their platform shoes back. Dodgy

I thought that they had already taken them back. It's a cycle.

The "cycle" is a common misconception amongst two-dimensional thinkers. It's more of a spiral. A downward one.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Re: Does Satan not read the bible?
In that presumed Christian theology. Satan doesn't have an issue trying to battle the omniscient all powerful God while in Heaven... Anything changing with him seems to be beyond the revelations writers thought

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
17-06-2013, 09:45 PM
(17-06-2013 09:24 PM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  Raptor Jesus, Revelation as it has been misinterpreted by later generations, is NOT the battle of the End-Times. It was a roman a clef (ie: Citizen Kane, Primary Colors), a subtle dig at Roman authority with very clear references to Daniel that Jewish Christians suffering persecution in first century Anatolia (modern Turkey) would have understood as a prophecy for Rome's fall.

“The seer of Patmos, identified with the Apostle, is granted a series of visions meant to reassure the Christians of Asia amid the persecutions and trials of the end of the first century.” - Pope Benedict XVI, Vatican City, Aug 23, 2006

For more historical debunkings, please check out my book.

Oh I know exactly what it is and exactly what it is not. But the very point that what is written in the bible cannot be read for what it says is further proof that it's all useless bullshit. I'm supposed to believe Noah's Ark, Adam and Eve as the first people, Moses parting the Red Sea, Jesus Died for our sins, there is a God, is God responsible for more death or Satan or is it all just bullshit made up to try to tell a story for some other bullshit purpose? I take the latter, but I will address it as literal because if we don't discuss the bible as literal than WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF GIVING A SHIT WHAT THE FUCKING BIBLE HAS TO SAY ANYWAY?! It's made up meaningless stories that have no more usefulness than an an anthropological history. It's pinocchio.

If we want to focus on the fact that the book of revelations was just an allegory for something else, than we also have to admit that "God", "Jesus" and the rest of it is all nothing more than an allegory.

17-06-2013, 09:47 PM
You asked and answered your own question, RJ. It is all nothing more than allegory and BS.

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
17-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Yes I know, but my point when I ask these questions isn't what is reality, because if we could all just live in reality than religion would go away and we wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit anymore. My questions are not about reality but the idiocy of believing any of these things as real.

17-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Most believers never question any of it, because they were raised to believe it since infancy. And the fear of their world, as they know it, collapsing around them if they start to question, keeps them in-line.

17-06-2013, 10:11 PM

(17-06-2013 09:54 PM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  Most believers never question any of it, because they were raised to believe it since infancy. And the fear of their world, as they know it, collapsing around them if they start to question, keeps them in-line.

Uhhhhnnnnot exactly. Most believers would fuck the transcribers for an inferiority complex based upon not much more than a political afixation. The same as you.

Kill 'em all I say. Wait. For truth? Ha!

Intellectual and moral superiority is a bullshit agenda in the face of the other. The ignorant ... boy do they make out.
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Don't feed the trolls!

[+] 1 user Likes Diogenes of Mayberry's post