Does Trump wear a toupee?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Does Trump wear a toupee?
(18-11-2016 04:52 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  So howcome it's OK to pick on Trump's head squirrel --- but it's not OK to speculate on what sort of commercial endorsement the makers of Bondo are giving Hillary Clinton???

Cuz damn -- she goes through the stuff....

Have you seen her lately?
[Image: 4e59451b20b7cfa8389c0f8c2d386304.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Does Trump wear a toupee?
Do you get to choose which follicles to transplant? Can I get an afro?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Years back I was working in a injection molding plant - that also did some machine work.... (mostly prototype work) --- and I had to work on the injection molding side for a couple of weeks doing some re-vamping on a parts assembly machine that we'd bought.... I had to do quite a bit of welding -- so I either wore a do-rag, or a hat pretty much all the time.....

When I got done, and went on doing other stuff -- I quit wearing the head gear......

One of the girls (who'd started working there recently) - who was rather friendly -- came up and said to me --- "You really don't need that...."..

Huh????

It took a while to figure out what the fuck she was talking about.....

She thought that I was wearing a wig........

...???......

WTF made her think THAT????

"Well -- you always wear a hat -- and only bald guys do that!!"...

Go figure...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-11-2016, 04:46 PM
(18-11-2016 10:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Well -- you always wear a hat -- and only bald guys do that!!"...

ob,

Out of the mouths of babes. Smile

D.
18-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Trump isn't wearing a toupee.

Trumps' hair is wearing a fake person and it isn't a very good disguise. They got the colour wrong for a start.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
18-11-2016, 06:17 PM
(18-11-2016 04:52 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  So howcome it's OK to pick on Trump's head squirrel

I agree, it's a double standard that distracts from the horror that is everything else about Trump. In any picture of Trump, the hair is the least frightening part.

That said, if I were stuck on Trump's head hearing all of Trump's inner thoughts I'd be violating the laws of nature in my bid for freedom too.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
18-11-2016, 06:56 PM
(18-11-2016 09:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do you get to choose which follicles to transplant? Can I get an afro?

You want that short and curly?
18-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Oh here I found it. I sort of remembered it correctly Wink

[Image: NIBJpRI.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-11-2016, 10:06 PM
(18-11-2016 09:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh here I found it. I sort of remembered it correctly Wink

Or for that windblown look:
[Image: ch_strip.jpg]

---
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
18-11-2016, 11:14 PM
(18-11-2016 09:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh here I found it. I sort of remembered it correctly Wink

Hair burrito?

Hair burrito.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post