Does a powerful computer search its maker?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: Does a powerful computer search its maker?
(28-11-2016 03:53 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 11:32 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Hint: the answer i am expecting involves numbers, it does not involve lies and baseless assertions.
Did i say "you are wrong"?
Don't you see?! Even now you tell me I am a liar.
Please don't tell me you use calling someone who tells you right things a liar Tongue
Yes, i said you are a liar, but i didnt tell you were wrong. There is a difference, and if you dont know it, i can only pity you. It also would explain why it doesnt bother you that you are such a liar, you just equivocate your lies with "being wrong". Of course, being the pathological liar you are, you do not know the difference between being (honestly) wrong and telling a lie (something wrong).

Quote:Did i claim that you have to be an "audio visual whatever"?
Do you mean your evidences are not made by experts in making their videos about reality.
Is that a statement or a question? You seem not to be sure yourself (maybe confusion about what dishonest strategy to use to try and not-answer me). Looks like you cant be honest enough to admit to "no, you (Deesse) didnt claim so".
Also you are talking about "my evidence", while you admit in the next section just below that i didnt present anything yet. Consider
Makes you look -surprise surprise- dishonest again

Quote:Did i show you yet any of my evidence for anything i have claimed?
Of course you didn't... and you will never be able doing it in my presence Tongue
You have no clue what i am able to do and what not, your presence notwithstanding. So, again, you werent honest enough to admit to "no", you had to add something to try and insult me, which tells us more about your character than anything else.

Quote:Did i tell you what you should believe to be real?
Yes, you did. You tell me I should believe you, otherwise I would the most ignorant person around here Tongue
I didnt, otherwise you would have showed me where and when. Another example of your dishonesty. You categorically are making assertions, claims, insinuations without even trying to back them up. You are a liar, plain and simple.

Quote:Did i make claims that need backup?
Of course you didn't.
I just deleted the dishoest and intentionally deflecting part of your response this time, for clarification...and because your constand lying is tedious.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
29-11-2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Does a powerful computer search its maker?
(29-11-2016 04:24 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ............

Don't you feel great and very proud of yourself for being one of the few members here who discovered that Kerim, I, is a dishonest person and a liar. So what else are you expecting to get or be?

But please don't tell me your vocation here, since you keep following me, is to help the other fellow members who, in your opinion, cannot be as intelligent as you are or are not brave enough to respond the way you do.

On the other hand, you cannot deny that when I present an idea I do it very clearly and I even discuss it in more details on request.

So I wonder when you can understand for good that anytime you cannot believe what I say, you simply need to ignore it as you did always with the many stories that you saw in movies/series and didn't suit your taste.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply