Does anybody else hate this argument?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Does anybody else hate this argument?
(06-02-2015 12:35 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 04:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's sure some sick thinking.

And you don't seem to understand what the butterfly effect is.

I know what the butterfly effect is... a small occurrence... the death of a child is no small occurrence to me or anyone... but the logical extension re: grownup children is here to be seen at TTA.

The Butterfly Effect is not "a small occurrence" - it is much, much more than that.

You are making less and less sense as time goes on, even your grammar is deteriorating.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2015, 12:47 PM
The Q Continuum has some enlightening arguments *sarcasm

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
09-02-2015, 10:10 AM
(06-02-2015 12:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 12:35 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I know what the butterfly effect is... a small occurrence... the death of a child is no small occurrence to me or anyone... but the logical extension re: grownup children is here to be seen at TTA.

The Butterfly Effect is not "a small occurrence" - it is much, much more than that.

You are making less and less sense as time goes on, even your grammar is deteriorating.

The Butterfly Effect refers to a small occurrence that has implications for a much a larger one. It teaches us that the illness of a child or something else that worries non-theists may well be in the hands of a master planner. Every "I know better than god!" protest is subordinate to this concept.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user