Does anybody give a flying 21/2 men about Charlie Sheen's latest melt down?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2011, 06:50 AM

RE: Does anybody give a flying 21/2 men about Charlie Sheen's latest melt down?
Quote:THIS! Sorry I love it in fact I'm obsessed with it! At first I was a little bit torn because of the kids, but they've taken the kids away so RANT CHARLIE RANT!

Charlie Sheen explaining this to his kids:

"God, no. Talk about an education. And then, like, this, and then that’s the guy, and that’s our dad and we can get all the answers and the truth? Wow, winning!"
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2011, 09:14 AM

(03-03-2011 04:23 AM)Dregs Wrote:  Hey if he survives this he'll get help and I'll be entertained, WINNING! I he dies then that outcome was was inevitable. He won't die though because he has TIGER BLOOD and ADONIS DNA, BANG! Dying is for fools! Winner!

[Image: 7.gif] Loved that. It gives me cause next time I find myself driving past a cemetery, to say toward each of the stones as I pass: Fool, fool, fool, fool. Planted fools! All of ya! Charlie told me so.
Tongue
03-03-2011, 11:46 AM
That's odd, my post got removed.

He is out of jail already, that seems a bit short...

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2011, 01:25 PM

(03-03-2011 11:46 AM)Laxion Wrote:  That's odd, my post got removed.

He was never sentenced to jail.

"sentenced to 30 days in a rehabilitation center, 30 days of probation, and 36 hours of anger management" and will be unable to legally possess a gun for the rest of his life."
03-03-2011, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 06:03 PM by riseinside.)
I've watched maybe 2 full episodes of his show and never realized it was as huge as its gotten. Its really not all that funny. To each his own.

As for the meltdown....it was entertaining for a day. Then it just gets old.

EDIT: I just checked out his twitter account. Wow. Not sure what else to say. The man has issues.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2011, 06:15 PM

(03-03-2011 05:56 PM)riseinside Wrote:  I've watched maybe 2 full episodes of his show and never realized it was as huge as its gotten. Its really not all that funny. To each his own.

As for the meltdown....it was entertaining for a day. Then it just gets old.

EDIT: I just checked out his twitter account. Wow. Not sure what else to say. The man has issues.

I don't Twitter, but I would believe he has a huge following and ton's to say. Though I would offer he has two women living with him, who no doubt know his password and so could very easily contribute to his Tweety image by using his account to post their ramblings in his name. Two women who he's going to regret, I have no doubt. Never trust a female companion you have to pay to play.

Life is choice.

He can spew all he wants about what life teaches when there's only this present moment to focus energy on, which I agree with in that he says we are the sum total of our experiences right now. However, he's going to be challenged to walk his talk every step of the way.
Though wild thing and hot shots are two parts he'll be beloved for for a long time, in my opinion.
Which is the only one that really matters to me. Tongue
03-03-2011, 07:13 PM
(03-03-2011 06:15 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Never trust a female companion you have to pay to play.

The "pay" isn't for the "play" part, it's for the "now go away".

All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.
-- It keeps me warm.
03-03-2011, 08:03 PM

TWITTER:

charliesheen: Face it folks, you just feel better when you say it. #WINNING

McDonalds: Despite all the rumors there r no plans 2 bring #mclobster or mcsushi 2 the US menu. We r working on a new menu item called McWinning

Big Grin
03-03-2011, 08:12 PM

(03-03-2011 08:03 PM)Free_Thinker Wrote:  TWITTER:

charliesheen: Face it folks, you just feel better when you say it. #WINNING
If you listen closely you can hear the Blue bird of Twitter crap it's nest.
Tongue
I use to know a guy that would use the phrase, when faced with a conflict issue that he always imagined (literally) with others; I win. CS reminds me of his issues.

Turns out the guy I knew was a narcissist, suffers histrionic personality disorder, is a pathological liar, a pedophile, a rapist, abuses women in all manner of ways, is working on his 5th marriage so as to put it in the past as he seeks out the next future Mrs.exwife and brags about being a Contrarian. Which is yet another mental disorder. Rolleyes A former in it for a minute celebrity, all that Sheen does now isn't really a surprise but is rather more like a re-run of those days when I knew Douglas.

Man, if we could only bottle what ails the both of those men we could detonate it as a dirty bomb over our enemy countries and watch them eat each other alive while hailing victory.
Winning! Tongue
03-03-2011, 09:34 PM
(03-03-2011 01:25 PM)Dregs Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 11:46 AM)Laxion Wrote:  That's odd, my post got removed.

He was never sentenced to jail.

"sentenced to 30 days in a rehabilitation center, 30 days of probation, and 36 hours of anger management" and will be unable to legally possess a gun for the rest of his life."

Oh okay, I don't really like that show anyways though, my friends do..

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me