Does anyone else just want to watch the world burn?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Does anyone else just want to watch the world burn?
If you want people to suffer, something is wrong with you.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
22-04-2016, 02:54 PM
(22-04-2016 02:46 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  If you want people to suffer, something is wrong with you.

Maybe it is that others enjoyed my suffering when I was little? Or that all of us seem to want someone to suffer. How many people heard that Jared Fogel had the shit beat out of him and thought "Good"? I am guilty of when I hear that a drunk driver hit a guardrail and only killed themselves or are severely hurt, I think "Great!". Maybe Jared does deserve it. Maybe anyone who drives drunk deserves to die in a bad wreck. Or maybe humanity as a whole sucks and for the most part deserves bad shit to happen. Oh, and no I am not religious.
22-04-2016, 03:08 PM
(22-04-2016 02:54 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 02:46 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  If you want people to suffer, something is wrong with you.

Maybe it is that others enjoyed my suffering when I was little? Or that all of us seem to want someone to suffer. How many people heard that Jared Fogel had the shit beat out of him and thought "Good"? I am guilty of when I hear that a drunk driver hit a guardrail and only killed themselves or are severely hurt, I think "Great!". Maybe Jared does deserve it. Maybe anyone who drives drunk deserves to die in a bad wreck. Or maybe humanity as a whole sucks and for the most part deserves bad shit to happen. Oh, and no I am not religious.

My point is you feel powerless and so you are desperate for feelings of power, hence why you're clinging to the idea that people should suffer. There is something that you are dwelling on. What is it?

22-04-2016, 04:47 PM
(21-04-2016 06:05 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  [...] I would rather have my kids grow up in WWIII, rather than have them face possibilities of Islam taking over here or worse being forced to be poor because the career politicians that feel bad because their families were the ones with slaves back in the day.

If this is how you genuinely feel then I can only feel sorrow for your kids. To wish another world war along with the potential of killing millions of innocents—particularly children—is really disturbing. Ohmy

I'm sorry, but your entire post is so overly-pessimistic, and fatalistic that I can't see it as anything other than half-baked ranting. And you've obviously sucked up the whole "Islam taking over" lunacy hook, line and sinker. Tsk, tsk.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
23-04-2016, 10:22 AM
(22-04-2016 03:08 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 02:54 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Maybe it is that others enjoyed my suffering when I was little? Or that all of us seem to want someone to suffer. How many people heard that Jared Fogel had the shit beat out of him and thought "Good"? I am guilty of when I hear that a drunk driver hit a guardrail and only killed themselves or are severely hurt, I think "Great!". Maybe Jared does deserve it. Maybe anyone who drives drunk deserves to die in a bad wreck. Or maybe humanity as a whole sucks and for the most part deserves bad shit to happen. Oh, and no I am not religious.

My point is you feel powerless and so you are desperate for feelings of power, hence why you're clinging to the idea that people should suffer. There is something that you are dwelling on. What is it?

My point is that there is probably someone you feel deserves to suffer.
23-04-2016, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2016 02:15 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(23-04-2016 10:22 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 03:08 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  My point is you feel powerless and so you are desperate for feelings of power, hence why you're clinging to the idea that people should suffer. There is something that you are dwelling on. What is it?

How do you know? Furthermore, how would that make you right that the world should burn? It does not logically follow.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
23-04-2016, 02:15 PM
(23-04-2016 10:22 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 03:08 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  My point is you feel powerless and so you are desperate for feelings of power, hence why you're clinging to the idea that people should suffer. There is something that you are dwelling on. What is it?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
23-04-2016, 05:08 PM
As the World Burns... Sounds like a boring soap opera.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.