Does anyone here work for the FBI?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2013, 01:26 AM
I didn't think so.

If the director of the FBI in investigating a high profile case says that he isn't sure of the identity of the suspects, would you then go on a forum to write that you do know of or believe other forum members do know the identity of suspects in a certain case?

Robert Mueller, anyone heard of him?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Does anyone here work for the FBI?
Why would I? Not like I could ever benefit from helping some dude from the FBI.

I wouldn't go to a forum and say "Hey, I know of an ASIO (pretty much the Australian equivalent of the FBI) investigation, and I think I might have information to help with the investigation!" If I had, or felt I had, credible evidence or information which may help the investigation, I'd see if I could talk to an investigator regarding it.

.... And demand payment for information services rendered.

Still think you are probably a CIA agent spouting silly conspiracy theories so ridiculous that we doubt and disregard them in an attempt to make us discard the bigger conspiracies too, which are in actual fact also false ploys based on a truth behind a lie headed by a cabal of business owners who are running the show, but are themselves being controlled unwittingly through their manufactured disbelief of other conspiracy theories which are true to hide the false, far more grand conspiracies which, inturn hide the true one made by the CIA and the US Government, which is itself controlled by a higher organisation of another cabal being controlled still by the CIA by more lies and truefalse conspiracies creating a mass web of counter-double-double-double-double-double-double-double-double-bluffs.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-07-2013, 04:22 AM
Actually I'm in the FBI, so there. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
01-07-2013, 04:58 AM
What information are you after here, I&I? What question are you asking?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
01-07-2013, 05:08 AM
(01-07-2013 04:58 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  What information are you after here, I&I? What question are you asking?

A hypothetical question of course...
01-07-2013, 07:23 AM
(01-07-2013 04:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually I'm in the FBI, so there. Drinking Beverage

Me too...had to step down from being a double agent with the CIA till things cool off.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-07-2013, 07:31 AM
(01-07-2013 07:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-07-2013 04:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually I'm in the FBI, so there. Drinking Beverage

Me too...had to step down from being a double agent with the CIA till things cool off.

Don't lie. I know you work for the No Such Agency, not the Christians In Action.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-07-2013, 09:12 AM
(01-07-2013 07:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-07-2013 07:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Me too...had to step down from being a double agent with the CIA till things cool off.

Don't lie. I know you work for the No Such Agency, not the Christians In Action.

Damnit man, you've blown my cover.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2013, 05:18 PM
legendoflink Drinking Beverage

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
01-07-2013, 07:03 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny...