Does anyone here work for the FBI?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: Does anyone here work for the FBI?
(08-07-2013 05:33 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 04:28 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

You could kill the person to keep the secret, but since it's the FBI you'd probably face an investigation and end up in jail. It's the CIA that gets to murder without penalty, as long as the victim isn't American and currently in America. They're the ones who still get to say that these days.

Unless of course the FBI may or may not be funding my ability or non-ability to possibly kill an American citizen or not.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2013, 06:59 AM
(09-07-2013 04:53 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 05:33 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  You could kill the person to keep the secret, but since it's the FBI you'd probably face an investigation and end up in jail. It's the CIA that gets to murder without penalty, as long as the victim isn't American and currently in America. They're the ones who still get to say that these days.

Unless of course the FBI may or may not be funding my ability or non-ability to possibly kill an American citizen or not.

You double-talk almost as well as I do or do not.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-07-2013, 07:32 AM
(09-07-2013 06:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 04:53 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Unless of course the FBI may or may not be funding my ability or non-ability to possibly kill an American citizen or not.

You double-talk almost as well as I do or do not.

I doubt that, since you may or may not be correct about the possibility of my being seemingly as good as you... perchance.

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
09-07-2013, 01:01 PM
That's classified.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
09-07-2013, 05:47 PM
(09-07-2013 01:01 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  That's classified.

You may or may not have to present the potential classified nature in a manner that enables the individual(s) to continue to guess as to whether or not you could or could not be the agent you claim to supposedly be... viably.

09-07-2013, 07:31 PM
I dunno, but I'm sure they spend time sifting the internet for crap like this. Unfortunately, they probably wouldn't give this place a second glance.

Also, just working for the FBI or CIA isn't classified information. Their details about what they do exactly is usually not either.

09-07-2013, 07:33 PM
I work for CSIS.

... this is my signature!
10-07-2013, 10:54 AM
I work for the FBI I and I, and we are doing a full on investigation of you to get down to the bottom of your drug & sex trafficking business.

We're on to you.
10-07-2013, 10:57 AM
I'm MIB. The movie MIB was a clever rouse to keep people from thinking we are real. I won't say who, but someI (roman numeral for one) Is an alIen on thIs forum I and mI colleagues are lookIng Into them.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
10-07-2013, 11:14 AM
(09-07-2013 07:31 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I dunno, but I'm sure they spend time sifting the internet for crap like this. Unfortunately, they probably wouldn't give this place a second glance.

Also, just working for the FBI or CIA isn't classified information. Their details about what they do exactly is usually not either.

Whether or not our being members of the FBI may or may not be necessarily classified depending on multiple variables concerning the subjective nature of the possibilities of the work... per se.