Does anyone know if Amy Poehler has a religion or believes in God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Does anyone know if Amy Poehler has a religion or believes in God?
(06-03-2015 05:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But the question at hand is: Does anyone know if Amy Poehler has a religion or believes in God?

I am still waiting to find out.

She was last seen at the Turkey-Iraq border looking to do a Bob Hope show for ISIS.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 06:35 AM
(06-03-2015 06:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 05:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But the question at hand is: Does anyone know if Amy Poehler has a religion or believes in God?

I am still waiting to find out.

She was last seen at the Turkey-Iraq border looking to do a Bob Hope show for ISIS.

I think the booze made her do that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-03-2015, 07:46 AM
(06-03-2015 05:40 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Earmuffs, are you unable to get your point across without insulting? Maybe if you eased on that, you would be able to read my posts properly. I never even mentioned the part where you don't like alcohol, I only quoted another part of your post. You obviously missed that.

When muffs doesn’t drink his Tourettes acts up and muffs never drinks. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
07-03-2015, 08:48 AM
(06-03-2015 05:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 07:17 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  You are aware of it, but then you jump from "I don't drink" to "I don't want to get drunk". And now you're saying the same thing.

You can drink moderately without getting drunk and without wasting loads of money.

Are you fucking retarded or just fucking stupid?
Do you not hear the words that are coming out of my mouth?
Allow me to type in bigger letters so you can see it more clearly because obviously you missed something.

I don't like drinking.

Is that clear enough for your feeble little brain to comprehend. Maybe lay off the booze for a little while, allow some brain cells to grow back so that you can compute what I have to say.

Jesus H Christ.

Seriously man. Smoke a joint. You need it..
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post