Does anyone know of any atheist/agnostic/humanist groups in Southern New Jersey?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2015, 11:49 PM
Does anyone know of any atheist/agnostic/humanist groups in Southern New Jersey?
Hi everyone,
I live in Southern NJ and I was hoping to find an atheist or secular group that meets in the area. I don't really know a lot of atheists, so it would be great to meet people. I'm 23, but I don't care what age the people in the group are. I just want to meet friendly people in my area. As great as the online communities are, sometimes you just need face to face human interaction. The whole atheism thing can get pretty isolating sometimes. No

Anyone in the South Jersey area or know of any groups?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Take a look on http://www.meetup.com/. Do a search for groups in your area (atheist, agnostic, freethinker, etc). I'm a member of two local to my area, and it's a great way to fellowship without the keyboard. It can also lead to some activist causes that may interest you. Just a thought.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Does anyone know of any atheist/agnostic/humanist groups in Southern New Jersey?
Zeke is in Jersey...not sure what part. He's in high school and he's got a brilliant knowledge of animals.

But yes - try a meet up in your area - you'd be surprised how many secular groups there are. Shy

Oh hey, welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user