Does anyone remember Prehistoric Park?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Does anyone remember Prehistoric Park?
I don't know about you guys, but I fucking loved this show as a kid. Although my sister teased me for watching this (She hates Nigel Marven, I donnu why, I think he's fucking awesome), I'm backtracking to watch this again. Hope you do too!

Oh, and I found out first now that the narrator of this show is no one else than Sir David "Jack Frost" Jason
[Image: djason_1372460c.jpg]

I'm sorry, but I think I just had a geekgasm...

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
11-06-2013, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 11:25 AM by ghostexorcist.)
RE: Does anyone remember Prehistoric Park?
You loved this show as a kid? How old are you? This doesn't look that old. I've never heard of it before. It seems pretty interesting. I wonder if a human would have to wear an oxygen mask since the levels were so much higher in the past. I believe oxygen in higher amounts can be fatal to us.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2013, 01:31 PM
(11-06-2013 11:21 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  You loved this show as a kid? How old are you? This doesn't look that old. I've never heard of it before. It seems pretty interesting. I wonder if a human would have to wear an oxygen mask since the levels were so much higher in the past. I believe oxygen in higher amounts can be fatal to us.

I would rather worry about the high amounts of carbon. And I this show aired somewhere around 2006 or 2007. I was 11-12 back then, so yeah, as a kid I liked this. I turn 18 tomorrow acually.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2013, 01:53 PM
(11-06-2013 01:31 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 11:21 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  You loved this show as a kid? How old are you? This doesn't look that old. I've never heard of it before. It seems pretty interesting. I wonder if a human would have to wear an oxygen mask since the levels were so much higher in the past. I believe oxygen in higher amounts can be fatal to us.

I would rather worry about the high amounts of carbon. And I this show aired somewhere around 2006 or 2007. I was 11-12 back then, so yeah, as a kid I liked this. I turn 18 tomorrow acually.

Happy birthday!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post