Does anyone think I am a "bigot"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2015, 05:22 AM
I am not talking about if people think I can be obnoxious, or think I am a jerk. I don't think anyone can like everyone all the time.

Does anyone who has spent any length of time reading my posts think I want to arrest people for making bad claims, or fear someone's mere existence because they have a belief?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2015, 07:39 AM
RE: Does anyone think I am a "bigot"?
Yes, anybody as obsessed with ABBA as you is clearly up to no good. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
25-11-2015, 07:45 AM
I've long held a distrust of people named Brian, but that may have to do more with my own bigotry than yours. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-11-2015, 07:52 AM
(25-11-2015 07:39 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yes, anybody as obsessed with ABBA as you is clearly up to no good. Tongue

Blasphemy of ABBA is punishable by penalty of DEATH! Ok, maybe not, but just for that , NEENER NEENER TAKE THAT!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
25-11-2015, 07:58 AM
You seem like a reasonable guy, you aren't a bigot.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2015, 08:01 AM
What are you supposedly bigotted about?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-11-2015, 08:02 AM
(25-11-2015 08:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  What are you supposedly bigotted about?

I think he hates white Africans.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-11-2015, 08:05 AM
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Yes you are a bigot.
25-11-2015, 01:00 PM

This is not about one person, in fact it includes a long falling out on another website with fellow atheists.

This post started as a result of a twitter post I responded to where a Arab, accused Ayaan of being a bigot. I tried to tell her that Ayaan was not a bigot for blaspheming religion and was actually on her side. But in combo with that I also posted Ayaan's recent CNN interview where she talked about the politics of Islam causing divisions in the east, but those same atheists ignore what she said about the refugees of Syria and how the world needed to help them.

Even atheists confuse ridicule and blasphemy and criticism for bigotry. Some have a hard time separating human rights from credibility of a claim. So as a result of those two interchanges I get called a bigot.

25-11-2015, 01:04 PM
(25-11-2015 08:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

I think he hates white Africans.

I hate plaid people and navel lint. Outside that I simply hate my species insecurities that cause them to cling to the past and get violent over it to protect the claims of antiquity.

But I do not hate my species capability for empathy.

[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post