Does anyone watch the god channel?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
09-03-2014, 06:05 AM
RE: Does anyone watch the god channel?
Anyone remember seeing this woman on it who looked a bit like Heather Mills?

She was doing this live prayer thing, speaking in tongues and having little fits... I was pissing my self laughing at it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 06:05 AM
I have to at work sometimes. Makes me want to punch people in the face.
Find all posts by this user
09-03-2014, 06:15 AM
(09-03-2014 06:03 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 12:25 AM)Pippen Wrote:  Do they still have the war channel? The one that pretty much plays the news and docos about the shit getting bombed out of everything.

There was the Military History Channel for a few years, but that's called H 2 now and its mostly reruns of Pawn Stars.

Methinks that I'm better off without.

I stopped watching TV when I moved to Oz (8 years back) and Asian TV is... well, I have no idea what's going on there. I went back to Sydney a few months ago and I turned on the TV (in the managed apartment) and was presented with what looked like a Gantt chart. I realised that I didn't even know how to use a TV anymore.

I read a book instead.

09-03-2014, 06:18 AM
(09-03-2014 06:05 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I have to at work sometimes. Makes me want to punch people in the face.

Particularly the day when there was a "movie" on, and basically the plot was how this woman had offended god, and thats why she had a miscarriage/stillborn.

Fucking lovely crap there.
09-03-2014, 06:34 AM
Re: RE: Does anyone watch the god channel?
(09-03-2014 06:18 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Particularly the day when there was a "movie" on, and basically the plot was how this woman had offended god, and thats why she had a miscarriage/stillborn.

Oh dear, don't envy your job whatever it might be.

Speaking in tongues though, now that has to be an indicator of mental illness. Unless some folk get so 'into faith' that it drives them to behave like retards. Believing in gods is one thing but I just don't get the tongues business. I read that they don't actually know what they are supposed to be saying when they go all jibber jabbery?

Amazing really, I can talk bollocks with the best of em after a few vodkas but can't compete with that. I might actually give it a go next time I'm wasted and upload it to youtube, I could be a natural.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2014, 06:47 AM
(09-03-2014 06:18 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Particularly the day when there was a "movie" on, and basically the plot was how this woman had offended god, and thats why she had a miscarriage/stillborn.

You get POETV?

What kind of job do you do that you have to watch any TV let alone POETV?