Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
02-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Question Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?
The theory of this detector of gravitation waves (the discovery was in 2015) is in article in "Soviet Physics JETP", v.16(2), 433, 1963. But there the frequency of the laser radiation is “vibrating”, ie. is changing (when the gravitational wave comes in). But this is forbidden by Einstein's equivalence principle, which states: all observations are the same in all laboratories throughout all the time.

Russian text with the mystical picture (the godless occultism has arrived into Science, see also in Google "the human sacrifice in CERN"), see the link below.
https://www.proza.ru/2016/09/02/371
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?
It's pointless posting a Russian-language site link here. Have you got an English translation... I can't be fucked doing your homework for you. Sorry. Undecided

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
02-09-2016, 01:05 AM
if your gonna post a Russian site then at least bother to translate it
02-09-2016, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 04:11 AM by Gloucester.)
As usual, Borgy, you seem to have got you science mixed up with total mythology, plus your usual tyoe of errors.

The frequency of lasers determines their colour, I have infra red and ultra violet lasers and LEDs (appart ftom the red, blue, yellow, white and green ones) in my project box. Can't actually remember the frequencies but the UV ones will be a much higher frequency than the IR and the others somewhere between.

So frequency variation in a laser of the tunable type is perfectly possible.

Einstein determined that the SPEED of the light leaving the laser, or any other radiating object, cannot vary from 299.8x10^8 m/s. Speed and frequency are different things. But the speed and direction of the emitting object might determine what colour it appears to be to the stationary observer. Thus stars moving away from us look redder and those moving towards us look bluer than they really are.

There ain't nothing mystical there, just good old science.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 5 users Like Gloucester's post
02-09-2016, 04:45 AM
(02-09-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The theory of this detector of gravitation waves (the discovery was in 2015) is in article in "Soviet Physics JETP", v.16(2), 433, 1963. But there the frequency of the laser radiation is “vibrating”, ie. is changing (when the gravitational wave comes in). But this is forbidden by Einstein's equivalence principle, which states: all observations are the same in all laboratories throughout all the time.

Russian text with the mystical picture (the godless occultism has arrived into Science, see also in Google "the human sacrifice in CERN"), see the link below.
https://www.proza.ru/2016/09/02/371

The human sacrifice at CERN? You do know that was a hoax?

Apparently not. Facepalm

Fake human sacrifice at CERN, with pranking scientists suspected.

Why are you wasting our time with your idiocy?

Poe's gotta poe, trolls gotta troll.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 5 users Like TheInquisition's post
02-09-2016, 05:33 AM
What the fuck are you talking about?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
02-09-2016, 10:12 AM
For his next post

"Were brown LEGO's used to construct Christ's cross and doesn't this prove that time travelers exist ?"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 10 users Like Rahn127's post
02-09-2016, 02:53 PM
I don't understand why you bother posting so much confirmation bias bullshit, plus the CERN thing was a hoax as TheInquisition already pointed out. Even if it was true I'd assume you would be very happy about it considering your religion is based entirely on the premise of a human sacrifice, are you just mad they are trying to copy you? I also assumed most theists like yourself already hate science, why bother using science to discredit itself and then say it's "godless occultism", which science? That one that proves your God is real or the science that proves your God can't logically exist?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
02-09-2016, 03:34 PM
(02-09-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The theory of this detector of gravitation waves (the discovery was in 2015) is in article in "Soviet Physics JETP", v.16(2), 433, 1963. But there the frequency of the laser radiation is “vibrating”, ie. is changing (when the gravitational wave comes in). But this is forbidden by Einstein's equivalence principle, which states: all observations are the same in all laboratories throughout all the time.

.... uh....

.... leaving aside the highly dubious and downright absurd notion that you have even the most rudimentary of understandings of the physics of relativity...

.... DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THEISM OR ATHEISM? Or free will? What's free will doing in this thread's topic field any way?

To be fair, Borgy HAS surprised me. He has yet to bring up quantum mechanics. I could have sworn he would do so by now.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
02-09-2016, 03:42 PM
(02-09-2016 03:34 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  

.... uh....

.... leaving aside the highly dubious and downright absurd notion that you have even the most rudimentary of understandings of the physics of relativity...

.... DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THEISM OR ATHEISM? Or free will? What's free will doing in this thread's topic field any way?

To be fair, Borgy HAS surprised me. He has yet to bring up quantum mechanics. I could have sworn he would do so by now.

I have to give him credit for creativity, since LIGO and free will have nothing do to with each other.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post