Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
02-09-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?
(02-09-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The theory of this detector of gravitation waves (the discovery was in 2015) is in article in "Soviet Physics JETP", v.16(2), 433, 1963. But there the frequency of the laser radiation is “vibrating”, ie. is changing (when the gravitational wave comes in). But this is forbidden by Einstein's equivalence principle, which states: all observations are the same in all laboratories throughout all the time.

Russian text with the mystical picture (the godless occultism has arrived into Science, see also in Google "the human sacrifice in CERN"), see the link below.
https://www.proza.ru/2016/09/02/371

Russian text with the mystical picture (the godless occultism has arrived into Science, see also in Google "the human sacrifice in CERN"), see the link below.

(There now don't waste our time with that sort of rebuttal.)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 07:57 PM
(02-09-2016 03:42 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I have to give him credit for creativity, since LIGO and free will have nothing do to with each other.

that's exactly what suckered me into opening this stupid idiotic fucking waste of time thread. I started to think there was a different LIGO.

there's 5 minutes of my life wasted that I can't get back Facepalm

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
03-09-2016, 12:49 AM
(02-09-2016 05:33 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  What are you talking about?
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Asp...GO-project
03-09-2016, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 02:19 AM by Gloucester.)
Well, perhaps I did not read enough, and I am certainly no great mathematician, I know enough about science to understand that the articles display a reasonable scepticism about the project's methodology. This is normal.

I can also see, from the - IMHO - very "Russian" (paranoia is a Russian national characteristic), phrased approach might trigger the conspiracy axons in the brain of a confirmed, and possibly semi-paranoid, woo-merchant.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
03-09-2016, 05:49 AM
(03-09-2016 12:49 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 05:33 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  What are you talking about?
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Asp...GO-project

You are just a troll pointing to things that exist and then saying -"gawddidit!"

Look, a cloud! Goddidit!

A sunset! Goddidit!

A baby with terminal cancer! Goddidit! Facepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
03-09-2016, 09:45 AM
[Image: 31a09640f4d0885c2e8b414574ce8e3d.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 6 users Like Commonsensei's post
03-09-2016, 01:13 PM
(02-09-2016 04:45 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 12:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The theory of this detector of gravitation waves (the discovery was in 2015) is in article in "Soviet Physics JETP", v.16(2), 433, 1963. But there the frequency of the laser radiation is “vibrating”, ie. is changing (when the gravitational wave comes in). But this is forbidden by Einstein's equivalence principle, which states: all observations are the same in all laboratories throughout all the time.

The human sacrifice at CERN? You do know that was a hoax?

Apparently not. Facepalm

Fake human sacrifice at CERN, with pranking scientists suspected.

Why are you wasting our time with your idiocy?

Poe's gotta poe, trolls gotta troll.
I didn't even know there was a prank. Assumed it was one of the endless videos on YouTube about how CERN is going to open the portal to Hell and the Anti-Christ shall come forth from it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2016, 03:47 AM
(03-09-2016 05:49 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 12:49 AM)theBorg Wrote:  https://www.researchgate.net/project/Asp...GO-project
You are just a troll pointing to things that exist and then saying -"gawddidit!"
I see, you are not the seeker of information. Let me help you. 1) click on my link. 2) stroll down the page. 3) find the three links (which start with "www.researchgate")
they will direct you to 3 papers. 4) Please read them.
04-09-2016, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 05:19 AM by TheInquisition.)
(04-09-2016 03:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 05:49 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You are just a troll pointing to things that exist and then saying -"gawddidit!"
I see, you are not the seeker of information. Let me help you. 1) click on my link. 2) stroll down the page. 3) find the three links (which start with "www.researchgate")
they will direct you to 3 papers. 4) Please read them.

These are three papers disputing the methodology they used to detect gravitational waves. You are still a troll.

I don't think you can even understand what you read.

You also referenced a known prank in your original post, falling for a known prank and then trying to make some kind of obtuse and idiotic point from said prank destroys your credibility and makes you look like a gullible fool.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
04-09-2016, 05:16 AM
Leggo's fun.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.