Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
06-09-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?
(06-09-2016 06:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 06:19 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Um..... after a supposed 2000 odd years....... ?
So, no dead body today. Where was the Body after some days after the resurrection?
I mean, what you know name Jesus from the Bible. Bible tells, He is resurrected. Then you have nothing else to do but to get into your file: "Jesus is alive." BIBLE IS NOT MEANT TO BE A "FANTASY STORY", therefore the Bible can not be called a "fairytale". Now about my post:

Your story (the NT) is based on a poorly translated version of my book. We can easily see the fractures in understanding and it's painfully obvious that the people who wrote it were noobs.

Jesus (or more properly Y'shua, as if the "J" sound even existed in the Hebrew language), was a traitor, a blasphemer, and according to depictions in the NT, he was guilty of breaking several Torah laws, some of which called for the death penalty for both him and his band of merry men.

Jesus was murdered, thus rendering him permanently unfit for the messiahship. The role with specific qualifications to fulfill that role were both established by Jews, and Jesus didn't meet the necessary criteria. Jesus is a pretend messiah as established by a group of people who have no authentic connection to the Judaism or it's traditions and who base their qualifications for messiahship on Pagan traditions, not Jewish traditions. (Therefore, I can safely dismiss their claims).

It doesn't matter if we can find Jesus's body or not because the definition of messiah has nothing to do with death, resurrection, salvation, grace or faith. Jesus failed to meet the necessary qualifications to be the messiah, therefore he was not the messiah and can never be the messiah.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
06-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Where was this Jewish saviour during the holocaust?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-09-2016, 08:13 AM
(06-09-2016 08:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Where was this Jewish saviour during the holocaust?
And was "The Vicar of Christ" cosying up to the Nazis?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
06-09-2016, 08:14 AM
(06-09-2016 08:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Where was this Jewish saviour during the holocaust?

He didn't meet the goals.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
06-09-2016, 08:20 AM
At work.

(06-09-2016 08:08 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 06:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, no dead body today. Where was the Body after some days after the resurrection?
I mean, what you know name Jesus from the Bible. Bible tells, He is resurrected. Then you have nothing else to do but to get into your file: "Jesus is alive." BIBLE IS NOT MEANT TO BE A "FANTASY STORY", therefore the Bible can not be called a "fairytale". Now about my post:

Your story (the NT) is based on a poorly translated version of my book. We can easily see the fractures in understanding and it's painfully obvious that the people who wrote it were noobs.

Jesus (or more properly Y'shua, as if the "J" sound even existed in the Hebrew language), was a traitor, a blasphemer, and according to depictions in the NT, he was guilty of breaking several Torah laws, some of which called for the death penalty for both him and his band of merry men.

Jesus was murdered, thus rendering him permanently unfit for the messiahship. The role with specific qualifications to fulfill that role were both established by Jews, and Jesus didn't meet the necessary criteria. Jesus is a pretend messiah as established by a group of people who have no authentic connection to the Judaism or it's traditions and who base their qualifications for messiahship on Pagan traditions, not Jewish traditions. (Therefore, I can safely dismiss their claims).

It doesn't matter if we can find Jesus's body or not because the definition of messiah has nothing to do with death, resurrection, salvation, grace or faith. Jesus failed to meet the necessary qualifications to be the messiah, therefore he was not the messiah and can never be the messiah.

Does that mean he was just a naughty boy?

Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
06-09-2016, 08:42 AM

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
06-09-2016, 08:46 AM
(06-09-2016 03:29 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 09:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  You're still here? Why?
Jesus Christ tries to save you, that's why.

Well he needs to try harder because he's fucking terrible at it.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
06-09-2016, 08:51 AM
(06-09-2016 08:13 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
And was "The Vicar of Christ" cosying up to the Nazis?

Yes. You've heard of The Vatican ratline?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-09-2016, 09:00 AM
What's all this about ? A LEGO detector ?
We had TONS of LEGOS. My little brother used to love them.
When he outgrew them, my mom gave them to the nursery at her church. Now there's a HUGE sign on the door, "Do NOT touch the LEGOS", (when the pre-school is not open), as they were finding the choir used to like to play with them on their breaks. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-09-2016, 09:55 AM
(06-09-2016 06:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 06:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: mt26_20.jpg]
BIBLE IS NOT MEANT TO BE A "FANTASY STORY", therefore the Bible can not be called a "fairytale".

Here a list of Fantasy creatures included in the bible.

Behemoth (Job 40:15, Job 40:1-14, Job 40:15-24)

[Image: cb963b7388ddbce3bf895f45361854ec.jpg]

Cocktrice (https://www.openbible.info/topics/cocktrice)

[Image: Cocatriz.jpg]

Dragon (Numerous times https://www.openbible.info/topics/dragon)

[Image: latest?cb=20130629102722]

Leviathan (numerous times https://www.openbible.info/topics/leviathan)

[Image: leviathan2.jpg]

Phoenix (Job 29:18)

[Image: phoenix.png]

Satyr (Lev. 17:7; 2 Chron. 11:15)

[Image: stock-vector-cartoon-satyr-with-pan-flut...106665.jpg]

Unicorn ( (Num. 23:22; 24:8; Dt. 33:17; Job 39:9-10; Psa. 22:21; 29:6; 92:10; Isa. 34:7).)

[Image: unicorns-4612.jpg]

Giants (Genesis 6:4, Numbers 13:33, Deuternonomy 1:28, 2:10-11, 2:20, 2:21, 3:11, 9:2, Joshua 12:4, 18:16, 1 Samauel 17:4)

[Image: resting_giant_by_merl1ncz-d424veo.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post