Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
06-09-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?
(06-09-2016 06:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is no evidence that the stories in the Bible are true. It is accurate to call it myth.
You have no True God inside your heart (the "True God" is designation of the very first life in history). Therefore, you are saying "No True God." You have just examined your heart and found no True God there. But teach the atheists to talk in less absurd way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 10:29 PM by Astreja.)
(06-09-2016 10:18 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people: and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him:
No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. (Luke 23:14-15King James Version (KJV))

Just a silly story written long after the fact by someone who wasn't even there and wasn't an eyewitness.

(06-09-2016 10:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You have no True God inside your heart...

No one does, including you.

Quote:But teach the atheists to talk in less absurd way.

Shut the fuck up, O Cubic One, or I'll send you hot, sexy dreams of Satan and the Holy Spirit engaging in carnal fun in a cheap motel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2016, 10:48 PM
(06-09-2016 10:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 06:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is no evidence that the stories in the Bible are true. It is accurate to call it myth.
You have no True God inside your heart (the "True God" is designation of the very first life in history). Therefore, you are saying "No True God." You have just examined your heart and found no True God there. But teach the atheists to talk in less absurd way.

Actually it's you that talk absurdly. YOU (no one else), defines "God" to be the first life *in history*. The notion is totally absurd. A deity that exists in time could not have created time. You really need to examine your nonsense before posting such absurd drivel. A First Grader could debunk your crap.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-09-2016, 02:22 AM
(06-09-2016 10:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  the "True God" is designation of the very first life in history

Define life.
07-09-2016, 04:36 AM
(06-09-2016 10:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  A deity that exists in time could not have created time.
He created the space-time and entered it.
07-09-2016, 04:39 AM
(07-09-2016 02:22 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Define life.
The Life means freewill. Robots are not alive.
07-09-2016, 04:44 AM
(06-09-2016 10:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is just your opinion. There are many sick people. Think about it.

We have. Luckily the number of people recovering from the sickness of faith and religion seems to be increasing.

(06-09-2016 10:18 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people: and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him:
No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. (Luke 23:14-15King James Version (KJV))

Quoting the bible to people who don't think the bible is anything more than a book of ancient mythology.... Laughat
Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
07-09-2016, 05:07 AM
At work.

Popcorn

Drinking Beverage

So..... are people feeling generous enough to offer to help Dear Borg with their language skills?

Or are we happy enough with the guessing?

Must admit, trying to work out what Dear Borg might be saying is part of my fun.

The other parts being equal face palm and frustration.
07-09-2016, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 05:21 AM by Gloucester.)
(06-09-2016 10:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is just your opinion. There are many sick people. Think about it.

With the exception of those things that have a concrete basis, that can be demonstrated or proven by observation or action, all other things might be considered individual perception and thus opinion. Even reality is subject to perception and knowledge - the child, the parent and the astronomer will have different perceptions of the night sky. But it is still the same night sky with the same stars in it. Providing those three are standing together that is!

Twenty believers in different sects of the supposed one God will almost certainly never come to a united perception of that imaginary entity, just because it is imaginary. The very nature of their god, its actions and subsequent history will count up to twenty different opinions in their detail.

Atheists have one, fully united, opinion:

RELIGION IS A LOAD OF COD'S WALLOP*

Though my American friends may have a, er, terser version of that opinion's verbal description!

*Actually, it does have a purpose, somewhere for the inadequates who can not cope with the real world to hide.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
07-09-2016, 06:40 AM
(07-09-2016 04:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 02:22 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Define life.
The Life means freewill. Robots are not alive.

Does a plant have freewill? Can a plant be alive? What about a seacucumber? A fish? A dog? A monkey? Someone who has severe brain damage and cannot make any decisions for themselves? Are they then dead even though they can still breathe, eat and reproduce?

Define freewill.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post