Does it make me a bad person?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2011, 02:13 PM
RE: Does it make me a bad person?
(03-04-2011 12:21 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(01-04-2011 08:27 AM)omega21 Wrote:  Of course it doesn't. In fact statistically speaking atheist are the most moral belief group.
Uhm not to contradict you or anything - but how are atheists a "belief" group ?

I guess it's possible you can believe there is no god...not sure what that belief system would look like though...Undecided

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2011, 02:20 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed your blog and the blog you referenced within it. I just posted that christian blog to my facebook in the hopes that my christian friends and family will read it. They may not care about the opinion of an atheist but hopefully the opinion of a fellow christian will help change their perspective.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
03-04-2011, 02:23 PM
(03-04-2011 02:20 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I thoroughly enjoyed your blog and the blog you referenced within it. I just posted that christian blog to my facebook in the hopes that my christian friends and family will read it. They may not care about the opinion of an atheist but hopefully the opinion of a fellow christian will help change their perspective.

Bearded Duded - Thanks for reading! Really glad you enjoyed it. Happy too that my wife let me share her story Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user