Does love exist or can be sustained? Does familiarity breed contempt?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Does love exist or can be sustained? Does familiarity breed contempt?
So they're people... they have a label/group whatever it is because??

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2016, 07:32 PM
(20-01-2016 07:09 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 06:58 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Distinctly full of ignorant fucktards. Dodgy

That you would say that with such conviction belies that it is you who is an ignorant fuck.

I can see rejecting the 'redpill' worldview and by proxy MGTOW: many of these guys absolutely and unabashedly hate women.

But it isn't even required that one 'be redpill' to be an MRA. Many MANY MRA's are women.

Actually there was research involved. Angel

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2016, 07:38 PM
(20-01-2016 07:27 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So they're people... they have a label/group whatever it is because??

That's just it; they have no political goals as a 'group', and they reject any notion of being a 'movement.' They are not a group per se.

They're just people who only necessarily share the conviction that traditional relationships, especially in the form of marriage, are bullshit. Even if you've never heard of the term 'MGTOW' you would still be considered to be MGTOW if you reject marriage/traditional relationships.
20-01-2016, 07:40 PM
(20-01-2016 07:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 07:09 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  That you would say that with such conviction belies that it is you who is an ignorant fuck.

I can see rejecting the 'redpill' worldview and by proxy MGTOW: many of these guys absolutely and unabashedly hate women.

But it isn't even required that one 'be redpill' to be an MRA. Many MANY MRA's are women.

Actually there was research involved. Angel
So jezebel articles? Lol.
20-01-2016, 07:49 PM
(20-01-2016 07:40 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 07:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Actually there was research involved. Angel
So jezebel articles? Lol.

Which, if true, would be more than the subject merits.

20-01-2016, 07:58 PM
(20-01-2016 07:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 07:40 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  So jezebel articles? Lol.

Which, if true, would be more than the subject merits.

You think jezebel articles to be 'more-than' in anything other than dogma? Riight. It's a SJW equivalent of fox 'news'.
20-01-2016, 08:04 PM
(20-01-2016 07:58 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 07:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Which, if true, would be more than the subject merits.

You think jezebel articles to be 'more-than' in anything other than dogma? Riight. It's a SJW equivalent of fox 'news'.

Best case scenario is men uncomfortable with the label "feminist." I don't have that limitation. While I generally do not self identify as a feminist, others give me that label. That's fine.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-01-2016, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2016 08:17 PM by Gilgamesh.)
(20-01-2016 08:04 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 07:58 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  You think jezebel articles to be 'more-than' in anything other than dogma? Riight. It's a SJW equivalent of fox 'news'.

Best case scenario is men uncomfortable with the label "feminist." I don't have that limitation. While I generally do not self identify as a feminist, others give me that label. That's fine.
Best case snario for what? MRA's? Lol you fuck. Despite me explicitly telling you, and despite your 'research' you still conflate MRA's with necessarily being men. There is no leverage here for sex-vs-sex rhetoric; MRA 's are men and women, just as feminists are. Many of the most well-recognised and media-producing MRA's are women.

And that is not a 'best case scenario.' A simple naive discomfort with the label is not a representation of any MRA's. The MRM is absolutely in opposition to feminism.

Nice research.
20-01-2016, 08:15 PM
(20-01-2016 08:13 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 08:04 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Best case scenario is men uncomfortable with the label "feminist." I don't have that limitation. While I generally do not self identify as a feminist, others give me that label. That's fine.
Best case snario for what? MRA's? Lol you fuck. Despite me explicitly telling you, and despite your 'research' you still conflate MRA's with necessarily being men. There is no leverage here for sex-vs-sex rhetoric; MRA 's are men and women, just as feminists are.

And that is not a 'best case scenario.' It is not a representation of any MRA's. The MRM is absolutely in opposition to feminism.

Nice research.

What happened, you get banned from their fora? Angel

20-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Wait, Giggly's a Men's Rights Activist? LaughatLaughatLaughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post