Does love exist or can be sustained? Does familiarity breed contempt?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2016, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 04:45 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Does love exist or can be sustained? Does familiarity breed contempt?
(21-01-2016 04:16 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 03:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  Can't help it man, I've just got bad attitude. Maybe I should be a "men who have bad attitude's rights" activist.

Oh my God you're right. How did I not see this before. And the fact that there are so few black CEOs in America must be because they don't want the job either? After all *there are* black CEOs too, so they can be CEOs if they work hard. Insititutional discrimination just can't be a thing, provided at least *one* succeeds.

ETA: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/29...72074.html

>Thinking the state of being a CEO is dependent on anything other than onesself.

How the fuck lol. If you create the business you are the CEO. If the CEO leaves his position to a man so fucking what? His business, his choice. Women have every right to start their own business and thus enter the state of 'being a CEO.' They don't have the right to success of their business, nore the right to CEO position in someone elses business. Nah too hard to understand. Let's just enforce a gender quota on already existing succesfull businesses. Idiot.

>Unironically sourcing huffpost.

Looooool.

When you see see a dicrepency without an immediate explanation you just insert sexism or racism. God of the gaps for the authoritarian left, eh?

Turn the hyperbole down from 11 there ace, it makes you look like an ignorant fuckwad.

When there is a history of women being paid less for the same work, denied equal protection in the workforce, and other forms of marginalization (whether purposely overt or not), is it any wonder why women would make up such a surprising small number of leadership roles? And how can one claim that their lack of numbers is entirely 'their choice' with a deck thus stacked against them? It's the equivalent of someone ignoring civil rights violations in the 1940's in the deep south. Of course the Negros can vote! Just ignore all the Jim Crow laws, the pole taxes, and every other barrier the empowered white establishment put in place to maintain their dominance! The Negros just don't vote because they don't want to, nothing to see here, the system is working perfectly fine! Nothing to fix here, nothing is broke! The Negro's just don't care enough to vote, or else they would be, it is their choice after all! Rolleyes

Are women being lynched in the workplace? No. Are they being groped, cat called, and otherwise casually sexually harassed or assaulted? Yes, they are, and at a significantly higher rate then men. And with petulant immature fuckheads like you, it's easy to see how such things would be overlooked or brushed aside with any number of convenient excuses and rationalizations. She shouldn't have dressed so slutty if she didn't want that kind of attention! Repeat ad nauseam. Do fake rape allegations suck? You bet. Are they anywhere near as common place as ignoring rape allegations, let alone on an institutional level as seen in a number of police departments with years worth of backlogged and unprocessed rape kits? Near as we can tell, not even fucking close.

Sexual discrimination sucks in all instances, but it is women who find themselves far more often with the short end of the stick.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-01-2016, 04:42 AM
(21-01-2016 04:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  Come on Giggly Smile What rights do I as a man not have, that I should have? After all, you're fighting the good fight on my behalf apparently Rolleyes

Where do you live?
21-01-2016, 04:45 AM
(21-01-2016 04:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Text deleted due to it may have been conceived as offensive. Mind unclear. D.

I should put that in my signature. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-01-2016, 04:46 AM
(21-01-2016 04:10 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Yes, but women are expected and encouraged to do or not do things just because they are women from the second they are born. Same goes for men, but it's usually the women who are told or made to think they're not "smart enough" to do certain things. I've heard teachers say that "math is for boys" and "languages are for girls" more than once in my school years.

I never really heard women being told they are not smart enough, in fact I was taught they were smarter. But that is just my anecdote

(21-01-2016 04:10 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Who said they don't want to be? It's just that being an elementary school teacher is not "manly". Men feel the need to conform too. Choice is not always conscious choice. Hell, even I'd change my major if I could go back in time. There is always too much pressure to choose what you will do in life, from parents, schools, society. It's not as simple as you present it.

That is correct, I am still saying choice is played in it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
21-01-2016, 04:49 AM
(21-01-2016 04:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 04:16 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  >Thinking the state of being a CEO is dependent on anything other than onesself.

How the fuck lol. If you create the business you are the CEO. If the CEO leaves his position to a man so fucking what? His business, his choice. Women have every right to start their own business and thus enter the state of 'being a CEO.' They don't have the right to success of their business, nore the right to CEO position in someone elses business. Nah too hard to understand. Let's just enforce a gender quota on already existing succesfull businesses. Idiot.

>Unironically sourcing huffpost.

Looooool.

When you see see a dicrepency without an immediate explanation you just insert sexism or racism. God of the gaps for the authoritarian left, eh?

Turn the hyperbole down from 11 there ace, it makes you look like an ignorant fuckwad.

When there is a history of women being paid less for the same work, denied equal protection in the workforce, and other forms of marginalization (whether purposely overt or not), is it any wonder why women would make up such a surprising small number of leadership roles? And how can one claim that their lack of numbers is entirely 'their choice' with a deck thus stacked against them? It's the equivalent of someone ignoring civil rights violations in the 1940's in the deep south. Of course the Negros can vote! Just ignore all the Jim Crow laws, the pole taxes, and every other barrier the empowered white establishment put in place to maintain their dominance! Rolleyes

Are women being lynched in the workplace? No. Are they being groped, cat called, and otherwise casually sexually harassed or assaulted? Yes, they are, and at a significantly higher rate then men. And with petulant immature fuckheads like you, it's easy to see how such things would be overlooked or brushed aside with any number of convenient excuses and rationalizations. She shouldn't have dressed so slutty if she didn't want that kind of attention! Repeat ad nauseam. Do fake rape allegations suck? You bet. Are they anywhere near as common place as ignoring rape allegations, let alone on an institutional level as seen in a number of police departments with years worth of backlogged and unprocessed rape kits? Near as we can tell, not even fucking close.

Sexual discrimination sucks in all instances, but it is women who find themselves far more often with the short end of the stick.
Dude enter the arena with me. I don't have a working PC currently and ps4 browser aint cutting it. If you commit to a 1vs1 debate I will go to the library to do this: the OP can be that post.
21-01-2016, 04:51 AM
(21-01-2016 04:49 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Dude enter the arena with me. I don't have a working PC currently and ps4 browser aint cutting it. If you commit to a 1vs1 debate I will go to the library to do this: the OP can be that post.

I'd sooner repeatedly slam my dick in the door of a luxury sedan, as it would be a much better use of my time. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-01-2016, 04:53 AM
Ah another case of changing the direction thread based on some proclaimed view of declaration of what the topic is about in another direct.. because it is based on that one persons view. The old troll techniques again.

Any "traditional marriage" or traditional relationship diverssion and the negation of it, doesn't mean the negation of the concept of "love." These are not by anyway one in the same.

If you judge ideas by what you think others presume the ideas are. I'm sure that mentality is great for liking intentionally counter groups or labels based against traditional concepts for the sake of that.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
21-01-2016, 04:55 AM
(21-01-2016 04:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 04:49 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Dude enter the arena with me. I don't have a working PC currently and ps4 browser aint cutting it. If you commit to a 1vs1 debate I will go to the library to do this: the OP can be that post.

I'd sooner repeatedly slam my dick in the door of a luxury sedan, as it would be a much better use of my time. Drinking Beverage

That's too bad. I'm not going to deconstruct that content on a ps4 so you will have to remain ignorant; smugly so now, I'm sure.
21-01-2016, 04:56 AM
(21-01-2016 04:55 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 04:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'd sooner repeatedly slam my dick in the door of a luxury sedan, as it would be a much better use of my time. Drinking Beverage

That's too bad. I'm not going to deconstruct that content on a ps4 so you will have to remain ignorant; smugly so now, I'm sure.

I mean besides the dressing slutty means you should not expecting on lookers thing, what EK said was true.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
21-01-2016, 04:56 AM
(21-01-2016 04:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

I think that match is already over. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post