Does talking about rape usually make one a patriotic sexist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Does talking about rape usually make one a patriotic sexist?
(29-10-2012 09:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 09:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  America, is not the world. American prisons are not America.
Try harder your woo woo highness.

what the fuck are you talking about? pray harder to your gods, they will help you read this thread better.
american prisons are not in America? well then tell us where they are your woo woo higness.

American public =/= American prisons

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2012, 10:17 AM
(29-10-2012 10:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 09:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  what the fuck are you talking about? pray harder to your gods, they will help you read this thread better.
american prisons are not in America? well then tell us where they are your woo woo higness.

American public =/= American prisons

Uh oh. New thread for Him and Him to start called "Is America Really a Prison?"
In 5,4,3,2....

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-10-2012, 04:41 PM
I think it'll be more like "If you don't think America is a prison then you're a mindless diluted patriot, ps: 'Merica sucks balls".

29-10-2012, 04:53 PM
(29-10-2012 04:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think it'll be more like "If you don't think America is a prison then you're a mindless diluted patriot, ps: 'Merica sucks balls".

Dear Mr. E. Muffs. Congrutlations. You have passed our first course, How to Be a Paranoid Conspiracy Whacko 101 and are now well on your way to achieving your Ph.D. in Social Paraiahism. Please check your syllabus for the elective course How to Tap Into Your Inner Fucktard. I believe you will find this course immensely applicable to all that you do.
Sincerely,
Dean Emeritus, School of The Holocaust Was Made Up Bullshit To Smear Hitler's Good Name

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
29-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Rape of women in the military is hidden by the mainstream media, why is this?
29-10-2012, 05:42 PM
(29-10-2012 05:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  Rape of women in the military is hidden by the mainstream media, why is this?

It's not.

~Izel
29-10-2012, 05:46 PM
(29-10-2012 05:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 05:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  Rape of women in the military is hidden by the mainstream media, why is this?

It's not.

How often have you heard this topic mentioned in the media? and when was the last time you heard it mentioned in the media?
29-10-2012, 05:48 PM
(29-10-2012 05:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 05:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's not.

How often have you heard this topic mentioned in the media? and when was the last time you heard it mentioned in the media?
Last week sometime.

~Izel
29-10-2012, 05:51 PM
You probably won't believe this since it was reported by mainstream media, but maybe you should watch it anyway and maybe get some edumacting. http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=16632490

~Izel
29-10-2012, 06:38 PM

Seeing I'm edumacated in the arts of conspiracy theory now I'm going to have a crack at answering this question using the tricks/formulas and information learned in How to Be a Paranoid Conspiracy Whacko 101.

Ok so here goes.
Mainstream media are controlled by the government. Government controls the armed forces. Rape of women is a bad thing. THUS, rape in the military is a bad thing and the government (and thus mainstream media) are conspiring to cover it all up as not to tarnish their name. THUS because government is controlled by the 1% will allow the government to continue to brainwash the people and allow the 1% to continue to rob the people and strip the country of it's wealth.
So really by covering up rape of women in the armed forces it's an attempted to keep the public brainwashed and keep them in line. THUS it's about 1% controlling the people and not wanting the people to wise up because if the people knew about the government 1% conspiracy to rob and strip the country of wealth the people would rise up and revolt thus creating a utopian paradise country where nobody is the 1% and everyone no matter their effort or education earns and owns the same amount thus poor people will no longer be poor.
So really this is about the rich keeping the poor poor.

Did I pass the test Professor?