Does talking about rape usually make one a patriotic sexist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Does talking about rape usually make one a patriotic sexist?
I do hate that prison rape doesn't seem to be a concern by a lot of people. Why is rape suddenly okay because it's a prisoner? I don't know, but it's morally reprehensible in my humble opinion.

[Image: zjxoi9.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2012, 06:44 PM
(29-10-2012 06:43 PM)Nevermore Wrote:  I do hate that prison rape doesn't seem to be a concern by a lot of people. Why is rape suddenly okay because it's a prisoner? I don't know, but it's morally reprehensible in my humble opinion.

probably because those getting raped inside prison raped outside prison and thus our care levels for their well-being is next to zero.

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
29-10-2012, 07:04 PM
(29-10-2012 05:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 05:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  How often have you heard this topic mentioned in the media? and when was the last time you heard it mentioned in the media?
Last week sometime.

Last week sometime where?
01-11-2012, 12:15 PM
(29-10-2012 07:04 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 05:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Last week sometime.

Last week sometime where?

It isn't the media that covers it up; the military covers it up.

My Blog
[Image: 1z5qgiq.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Crimes committed within the military and especially on military bases are usually handled by military police and courts. It's a closed environment that isn't being tried in public courts, that may be why less is heard of in the dreaded mainstream media.

Or as with everything else you seem to conjure up...it's a conspiracy.

As for rape in prison...don't do anything to get sentenced to time in one, they generally aren't nice places.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-11-2012, 05:23 PM
(01-11-2012 01:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Crimes committed within the military and especially on military bases are usually handled by military police and courts. It's a closed environment that isn't being tried in public courts, that may be why less is heard of in the dreaded mainstream media.

As for rape in prison...don't do anything to get sentenced to time in one, they generally aren't nice places.

So it's not a big deal that thousands of men are raped?

The trials in military court aren't secret or closed, the media doesn't want to discuss that, probably for the same reason they don't mention the high suicide rate of U.S. soldiers. It's not a sexy topic.
02-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Re: RE: Does talking about rape usually make one a patriotic sexist?
(01-11-2012 05:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 01:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Crimes committed within the military and especially on military bases are usually handled by military police and courts. It's a closed environment that isn't being tried in public courts, that may be why less is heard of in the dreaded mainstream media.

So it's not a big deal that thousands of men are raped?

The trials in military court aren't secret or closed, the media doesn't want to discuss that, probably for the same reason they don't mention the high suicide rate of U.S. soldiers. It's not a sexy topic.

But they do acknowledge the suicide issue.. It's not a frequent topic but how can it be? What are expecting here, random times articles about things reported before or news casts topics when a solider commits suicide?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-11-2012, 03:13 AM
(29-10-2012 06:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 06:43 PM)Nevermore Wrote:  I do hate that prison rape doesn't seem to be a concern by a lot of people. Why is rape suddenly okay because it's a prisoner? I don't know, but it's morally reprehensible in my humble opinion.

probably because those getting raped inside prison raped outside prison and thus our care levels for their well-being is next to zero.
Sorry, try again.
Most people in prison are non-violent offenders.
02-11-2012, 03:21 AM
The govt for the most part serves the 1%. That was the 1% portion of govt getting rid of some hippies, who thought that the disparity and social mobility were too high. Can't have those guys making a scene!

At the same time the 1% are against BIGGER govt. Generally what that means, is the govt agencies that are still faithful to the 99%. Get rid of those agencies ASAP, so they can leech more money from the govt.

The govt is a big old supple titty, and they intend to suck it dry.
They don't care about the debt, or the consequences of a dried up titty, they are the debt!

If it weren't for all these welfare aristocrats, we would all have plenty of titty milk for our cereal!
02-11-2012, 09:45 AM
think i'm going to rape my bottle of vodka ...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire