Does the Christian Smile piss you guys off too?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Does the Christian Smile piss you guys off too?
What makes me the absolute most angry. What sends me through the roof is the Christian Smile.

Its the smile that Christians give when you can clearely read their mind like they "know" they are looking at a literal retard and think think they are right and and most of all. "Superior" to everyone around them that is not in their cult.

I cannot really find a good picture of it; however, from watching a lot of debates etc. I am sure you are all well aware of that same smile I am talking about.

I gotta tell ya, Nothing except maybe those retards who are 100% convinced that good people go to heaven for not worshipping their same jesus recipe as they do. Pisses me off more than that Smile Theists give off when people start debating or reasoning with them in any way.

Men who murder their wives for not cooking breakfast perfectly, Infant Fuckers and Reese Witherspoon does not piss me off half as much as the Christian smiley People do.

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE! I hate them.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
22-06-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Does the Christian Smile piss you guys off too?
(22-06-2014 07:49 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What makes me the absolute most angry. What sends me through the roof is the Christian Smile.

Its the smile that Christians give when you can clearely read their mind like they "know" they are looking at a literal retard and think think they are right and and most of all. "Superior" to everyone around them that is not in their cult.

I cannot really find a good picture of it; however, from watching a lot of debates etc. I am sure you are all well aware of that same smile I am talking about.

I gotta tell ya, Nothing except maybe those retards who are 100% convinced that good people go to heaven for not worshipping their same jesus recipe as they do. Pisses me off more than that Smile Theists give off when people start debating or reasoning with them in any way.

Men who murder their wives for not cooking breakfast perfectly, Infant Fuckers and Reese Witherspoon does not piss me off half as much as the Christian smiley People do.

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE! I hate them.

You mean the Joel Osteen Greasy Slimy Oily I'm So Rich smile?

Makes me want to hurl.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
22-06-2014, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2014 08:21 PM by pablo.)
Just smile right back at them.

Like this!

[Image: emoticon-finger_zps408a91fd.jpg]

This one bugs me.

[Image: download_zps8cca3f65.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
22-06-2014, 08:21 PM
You bet, baby.
There is no more obnoxious one, than the fake one plastered on Wendy Wright's ugly face.
I think of this, when I see dismissive patronizing religious assholes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-06-2014, 08:26 PM
(22-06-2014 08:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You bet, baby.
There is no more obnoxious one, than the fake one plastered on Wendy Wright's ugly face.

That is precicely what I am talking about.

There was a news man that made a similar smile once. I think it was something from a hitchens video I saw once.

What makes me most angry is when they do it to me most of all. I Hate it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
22-06-2014, 08:37 PM
(22-06-2014 08:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You bet, baby.

I watched that video for a few minutes and I wanted Richard to head-butt her in the nose.

[Image: TIQWYjpg_zpsaafc0f30.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-06-2014, 08:38 PM
There is a 2011 film called Higher Ground directed by and staring the beautiful Vera Farmiga and in it you will see this "christian smile".

I highly recommend this film - it is the story of a skeptic. Especially toward the end of the film, the story's protagonist addresses a congregation who sit and politely "smile"... while just wanting her to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. It is very apparent.

There are some funny moments of course - the film is not a downer - quite hopeful really. It is a very small, unassuming film but very thought provoking and honest. A very human story.

But the "smile"... I have to say... Confused ...it was spooky enough to stay with me.
I saw the film in the theater when it first came out... I think it's worth another look. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
22-06-2014, 08:44 PM
I woke up hung over, and I've had the beer shits all day... The LAST fucking thing I want to see right now is some condescending, smug fuck, creaming his pants with Jesus "inside" him, smiling, with a bible under one arm.

Censored

Why don't they stick to speaking in tongues..? So I can sit at the bar and throw peanuts at the bastards.

I'm in no fucking mood to be open minded. Censored

Fundies, apologists, wussy arsed "respect people's beliefs" shit heads... Stay out of my way until I can find an aspirin, and a bucket full of imodium instants.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2014, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2014 08:57 PM by Bucky Ball.)
But guys, we have an antidote. WE have Mrs. Betty Bowers, (the country's BEST Christian). She does it right back at 'em. I LOVE me some Betty.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-06-2014, 09:16 PM
Heart I LOVE BETTY BOWERS.

In a completely, spiritually fetish like way, of course. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post