Does the bear shit in the woods?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2016, 01:05 PM
Does the bear shit in the woods?
No, he doesn't. Not around here. Not last night. Oh no, last night a bear left a huge pile in front of my gate.

At first I thought someone might have put poop there as a joke, but no. Too perfect a heap. Well, before I stepped into it. After I stepped into it, the sides still looked like bear poop, but the middle was all flattened. Thank dog I was wearing rubber boots.

Apparently he then went around the house and fooled around with the grain container. Couldn't open the latch. Left hand prints though. He must have walked right by my open bedroom windows....

Do dogs bark at night? Of course they do. Every chance they get. Except when there is a bear walking around the house and shitting in front of the gate. Oh no, that is not bark worthy.

AAArrrgghhh! Now I will have to sleep with closed windows!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Dom's post
24-10-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Does the bear shit in the woods?
Think "bearskin rug"....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-10-2016, 01:41 PM
(24-10-2016 01:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  No, he doesn't. Not around here. Not last night. Oh no, last night a bear left a huge pile in front of my gate.

At first I thought someone might have put poop there as a joke, but no. Too perfect a heap. Well, before I stepped into it. After I stepped into it, the sides still looked like bear poop, but the middle was all flattened. Thank dog I was wearing rubber boots.

Apparently he then went around the house and fooled around with the grain container. Couldn't open the latch. Left hand prints though. He must have walked right by my open bedroom windows....

Do dogs bark at night? Of course they do. Every chance they get. Except when there is a bear walking around the house and shitting in front of the gate. Oh no, that is not bark worthy.

12 Gauge with punkin balls. Glass isn't going to stop a bear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun_slug
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Bloody sensible dogs you have, Dom! With a predator about that outweighed me by up to half a ton I would keep my head down as well!

Big Grin

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
24-10-2016, 01:53 PM
Now, when I let the dogs out last thing in the eve and first thing in the morning, I will have to get dressed, grab my rifle and guard my dogs.

A bit topsy-turvy, that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-10-2016, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2016 02:33 PM by Gloucester.)
I know I have used this before and I know that it is not directly relevant - but it does have two references . . . in a sort of way. Big Grin

[Image: nbdoo3.jpg]

Cropped to fit

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 7 users Like Gloucester's post
24-10-2016, 02:28 PM
(24-10-2016 01:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  No, he doesn't. Not around here. Not last night. Oh no, last night a bear left a huge pile in front of my gate.

Where are you living that bears come along and take a dump on your front gate?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
24-10-2016, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2016 02:39 PM by Dom.)
(24-10-2016 02:28 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  

Where are you living that bears come along and take a dump on your front gate?

In Southern Oregon, in the woods.... we get Cougars (mountain lions) also.

24-10-2016, 02:37 PM
[Image: bear-54696209.jpg?ts=1477341308]

[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
24-10-2016, 02:47 PM
(24-10-2016 02:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  [Image: bear-54696209.jpg?ts=1477341308]

Please tell me that's a brand of laxative Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.