Does the bear shit in the woods?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Does the bear shit in the woods?
I don't think that bear likes you. My dog shit in my slippers once because she was pissed that I didn't let her outside to potty. Apparently being asleep isn't a good enough excuse.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2016, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2016 03:55 PM by earmuffs.)
(large gif inside)
[Image: vVBZKoL.gif]
26-10-2016, 08:23 AM
(25-10-2016 06:45 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I don't think that bear likes you. My dog shit in my slippers once because she was pissed that I didn't let her outside to potty. Apparently being asleep isn't a good enough excuse.

Yeah, I think he was pissed that he ran out of apples and pears.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-10-2016, 09:02 AM
(25-10-2016 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: vVBZKoL.gif]

Lol! Mine isn't likely to come inside the fence - it's a 5 foot iron fence and it's spikey. Not nice for bear paws. They have to pull themselves up and put all their weight on it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
26-10-2016, 12:42 PM
(25-10-2016 05:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  His poop looks like it's fruity...

Uh... thank you. I was just about to start my breakfast. Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
26-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Trick question. Bears shit wherever they fucking please.

[Image: bear_meme.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
26-10-2016, 02:56 PM
Earmuffs, whatever you did to get that sort of stop action movie - please don't! Big Grin

Totally fucks up tablets, mine takes a minute or more to get its head back together even if I just flick over your post! About three minutes when I tried to view it!

Have to wait until this thread is on its next page...

Sad

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
26-10-2016, 03:33 PM
(26-10-2016 02:56 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Earmuffs, whatever you did to get that sort of stop action movie - please don't!

Me too. Angry I'm running on a slow copper pair ATM (5Mbps) and I can't get the gif to open, even on my desktop LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
26-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Better?
26-10-2016, 05:55 PM
(26-10-2016 02:43 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Trick question. Bears shit wherever they fucking please.

[Image: bear_meme.jpg]

Lol, yes, brown bears are like that. The black ones are more likely to avoid any conflict. Although I don't want to be face to face with one, or run into mom when she has cubs.

No signs of bear mischief last night - hopefully he is going up into the hills now to hibernate. I'll see him again most likely next year when there are fall apples and pears, now that he knows where they are.