Does this remind you of anything?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Does this remind you of anything?
Man, I might just be gettin old, but to me it sounded like you were having a bad nightmare. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 10:41 PM

07-12-2013, 05:39 AM
Um, that last video might have been acceptable if it had an adult on the TV screen, but a child is more than troubling to say the least. Pedophiles dont get a pass in my book.
07-12-2013, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 05:56 AM by Free Thought.)
(05-12-2013 06:38 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  So all my friends have pervy gutter brains. They think my yawns and sighs sound like "happy noises" which they don't! Becky recorded me last night here listen, what do u guys think?

Well....

That was strange to listen too.

Edit: addition: Now I'm tired; thanks a lot. Angry

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Your yawns do sound moderately sexual!
07-12-2013, 12:14 PM
(07-12-2013 05:39 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Um, that last video might have been acceptable if it had an adult on the TV screen, but a child is more than troubling to say the least. Pedophiles dont get a pass in my book.

I was hoping it crossed the line so far it spun around and became funny again. That and I couldn't find another video of some guy jzzing a hole through his TV. Apologies for offense.
07-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Double post
07-12-2013, 02:15 PM
(07-12-2013 12:14 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 05:39 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Um, that last video might have been acceptable if it had an adult on the TV screen, but a child is more than troubling to say the least. Pedophiles dont get a pass in my book.

I was hoping it crossed the line so far it spun around and became funny again. That and I couldn't find another video of some guy jzzing a hole through his TV. Apologies for offense.

Since you responded, I feel that enough forethought wasnt given to posting that video (maybe?). And as a qualifier to my comment, let me add that I've lived the 1%er biker lifestyle all my life and can live with the raunchiest of jokes and what ever else.... but some things dont cut the cake with me and pedo's are on the top of the list, to mention one.

I know that being an atheist isnt a lifestyle, but IMO this doesnt represent well. I may be in the wrong forum to seek community and to old to change my outlook on things that matter to me.

I'll just hang around for awhile and see what goes down for acceptable behavior in this forum.

I'm out for now.... Later